Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63591.03

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: tell me a joke

Experienced Member
    .One day there were four nuns in line for confessional.
    The first nun said, "Forgive me, father, for I have sinned."
    He asked how.

She said "I saw a man's private part." He told her to wash her eyes with holy water.
    The second nun comes in and says, "Forgive me, father, for I have sinned."
    He asked how.
    "I touched a man's private parts." He told her to wash her hands in holy water.
    Then he heard the third and fourth nun fighting. He asked why they were fighting.
    The fourth nun said, "I'm not going to wash my mouth in the holy water if she is going to sit in it."

Experienced Member
    lol very funny

Experienced Member
    A young man was drafted into the army. He was upset about it so he wasn’t going to make life easy for anyone. During his physical, the doctor asked softly, "Can you read the letters on the wall?"

"What letters?" he answered slyly.

"Good," said the doctor. "You passed the hearing test."

Experienced Member
    A man is lying in bed in the hospital with an oxygen mask over his mouth. A young nurse appears to sponge his hands and feet.

"Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask, "Are my testicles black?" Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, I'm only here to wash your hands and feet".

He struggles again to ask, "Nurse, are my testicles black?" Finally, she pulls back the covers, raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in her other hand and takes a close look, and says "There is nothing wrong with them!"

Finally, the man pulls off his oxygen mask and replies, "That was very nice but, are... my... test... results... back?

damn thats funny

A No. 1
    Two cowboys, Zab & Lilg, riding across the plains. Come across a sheep with it's head stuck in a fence. Now it had been many months since these cowboys had even seen a woman, so Zab says "Hell with it. I'll just close my eyes and pretend it's my sweet BettyLou back home!". So, he gits down off his horse, pulls his pants down, and starts going at it with the ewe.

When he's done , looks back at Lilg and asks, "Ain't you gonna git summa this? Lig's eyes get big and he exclaims, "Hell yeah!". He jumps down from his weary steed, pulls his pants down. And sticks his head in the fence!
    Last edited by Roopster; 07-10-2017 at 01:33 AM.

Experienced Member
    A guy goes to his eye doctor for an examination. They start talking as the doctor is examining his eyes. In the middle of their conversation, the doctor casually says, "You need to stop masturbating."

The guy replies, "Why Doc? Am I going blind?"

The doctor says, "No, but you're upsetting the other patients in the waiting room."

PokerOwned Veteran
    two men walk into a bar, and get head trauma.

Experienced Member
    An elderly woman was driving her husband in the country when she was pulled over by the highway patrol.
    The officer stepped out of his car and quizzed the old woman. "Ma'am, did you know you were speeding?"
    "What did he say?" said the woman to her husband. The husband shouted: "He says you were speeding." "May I see your license?" said the officer.
    "What did he say?" said the old woman.
    "He wants to see your license," shouted the husband.
    She handed the officer her license. The officer studied it carefully.
    "I see you're from South Carolina," he said. "I spent some time there once, had
    the worst sex with a woman I've ever had in my life.""What did he say?" said the old woman.
    The husband yelled: "He thinks he knows you

good job

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast