Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62463.59

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: tell me a joke

Private
    hate the joke, love the line "dont be sexist, bitches hate that" )

PokerOwned Veteran
    I went to the cinema the other day and in the front row was an old man and with him was his dog. It was a sad funny kind of film, you know the type. In the sad part, the dog cried his eyes out, and in the funny part, the dog laughed its head off. This happened all the way through the film. After the film had ended, I decided to go and speak to the man:
    - That's the most amazing thing I've seen, I said. That dog really seemed to enjoy the film.
    The man turned to me and said:
    - Yeah, it is. He hated the book.

)

PokerOwned Master
    knock knock, whose there .................................................. .......................

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrsuuL View Post
    I went to the cinema the other day and in the front row was an old man and with him was his dog. It was a sad funny kind of film, you know the type. In the sad part, the dog cried his eyes out, and in the funny part, the dog laughed its head off. This happened all the way through the film. After the film had ended, I decided to go and speak to the man:
    - That's the most amazing thing I've seen, I said. That dog really seemed to enjoy the film.
    The man turned to me and said:
    - Yeah, it is. He hated the book.

)
    lmfao

Girl: Do you believe in puppy love?
    Boy: I tried it once, but their assholes are too small.
    100% Donkey 24/7

PokerOwned God
    that is grosssssssssssssss

Banned
    here's a joke....lol, you're game! lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    my frd status on fb. two ways to describe a beautiful girl 1) Damnnnn 2) Godamnnnn

heres a joke take a look at some of the people on here,i mean really what are they talking about?

A small white guy goes into an elevator, when he gets in he notices a huge black dude standing next to him. The big black dude looks down upon the small white guy and says: "7 foot tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch dick, 3 pound left ball, 3 pound right ball, Turner Brown" The small white guy faints!!

The big black dude picks up the small white guy and brings him to, slapping his face and shaking him and asks the small white guy. "What's wrong?". The small white guy says; "Excuse me but what did you say?". The big black dude looks down and says "7 foot tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch dick, 3 pound left ball, 3 pound right ball, my name is Turner Brown." The small white guy says, "Thank god, I thought you said 'Turn around. '"
    100% Donkey 24/7

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast