Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64320.78

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    TON is Gone.
    when you guys were paying 150 points/ticket for the carbon games how much was rake?

This thread disappoints me.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    can we fucking get rid of rake already?!? gawd.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    the point is these tournaments are still a really good value, nobody's playing them so 3000 added is crazy
    I thought hurricane season was over!

So close now I can taste the disappointment

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    Sure. Entry for these games will be 150pts/game flat.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

No if it says its 3000 added then its a true 3000 added. When you look at the lobby it says 30+95 with 3000 added. It doesnt matter what the buy-in is or what the rake is, once there is 3000 added on top of it then its a true 3000 added. Everything is out in the open, not like he is trying to pull a fast one.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    For anybody to even bitch about that shit is a coward IMO, can you not just be happy with what the man has done for each and everyone of us and be appreciative of that, but no you want more more more, pathetic people

PokerOwned Master
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im not denying that these tourneys are a graet value and I have no issue with paying the extra rake because its made up for by having the 3k added. The only point I was trying to make is that it isnt truly just an extra 3000 points to the prize pool. If there was no points added would he still be charging the crazy rake? I think not. If the rake is higher because he is adding points then it inst truly an extra 3000 points because we are paying for the points being added.
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

TON is Gone.
    This is such a pointless argument. (see what I did there ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    lmao, the words "rake" and "sharking" in the same sentence give me nightmares...............

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast