Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63595.93

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    How do you get that out of us paying the 3000 added? really? are you serious? doesnt sound like entitlement to me, more like wheres the 3k added? we can have a pissing match if you want but in the end there is nothing added... I also dont remember seeing points added back to my account for the tickets i had left when we quit playing on merge.. had 4 unused tickets....

Im not bitching about the games as i choose to play im just in agreement that there is really nothing added, we are paying the added.... to me it should be like 120 +30(for rake) and then after the prize pool is established then there should be 3k added but when you reverse that there is no added anymore... The juice should NEVER be higher or even remotely close to the buyin, not a chance!

I dont really care either way im still here and will be still playing as time goes by, just my half pennys worth LOL
    u just play to bitch that this shits rigged anyway

zab works on a numbers per tourney basis, more players lower the buy in higher the prizepool, from what i see each tourney is still less than the 150 (o 135 if u were a loyality member thingy) than we used to pay on merge and if u win u still get a much larger amount than what u put in if you place high enough, so i dont have an issue im also not gunna sit here and bitch about whether something is added or not :/
    its all free points as i dont buy them and when i win its profit...stop bitching for christs sakes
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    How do you get that out of us paying the 3000 added?
    Its 3k added, not 3k guaranteed, which means 3k is added on top of what portion we pay that goes to the prize pool.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by j4ime200 View Post
    OMg THAT IS AWESOME
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Seasoned Veteran
    It's kind of reminds me of Steak and Shake's advertising. They advertise 10 meals for under $4, but when you get there it's an additional $2.39 for a drink that is included in the meal price at any other fast food place. I understand what OP is saying, pretty much every other prize added tourney is not configured this way and it feels a little deceiving even though I also understand why Zab has it like this. But back to poker, at the current 10+100 it's not very inviting to induce a new player to come here. The problem is a 3k added tourney should have every freeroll whore and their brother coming here to sign up and if anything it is going to keep the numbers small, and that is definitely not what's best for business.
    If you were that good you wouldn't have to tell me, everyone else would tell me.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Zab are we going to get rake backs for our points. I remember one time you mention that, but I received no rake yet.

Quote Originally Posted by don7238 View Post
    Zab are we going to get rake backs for our points. I remember one time you mention that, but I received no rake yet.
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ack-28430.html
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Quote Originally Posted by don7238 View Post
    On rings game yes, but no on the tourneys. (as of right now)
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Again.... when you were paying 150 points per game for the Merge games, did you ask "how many of these points go to paying for the prize pool"? NO.

This whole conversation just stinks of "entitlement".

I'm entitled to be able to tik
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Banned
    I am surprised no one has compared a 150 pt $40 freeroll to a 35+90 pt 3k points added freeroll.

500 points = $1
    100 points = .20

Meaning
    35+90 (aka 125) = $.25 buyin
    0+150 (aka 150) = $.30 buyin

Now basically it comes down to how many runners in each tourney. Since the pool never changed, regardless of how many runners, in the carbon, acr, bov freerolls. The expected value of each $.30 buyin is simply the prizepool divided by runners. So a $40 freeroll has a total prizepool of 20,000 points (40.0 x 500). 20,000/85 = 235 points. So we paid 150 points but the tickets were worth 235. It was like zab gave us free 85 points in value per ticket. If the tourney averaged 85 players, on average Zab added 7.225k to the prizepool.

Now for the 3k added games. Essentially it is 3,000 - (55 x # players) This means Zab breaks even at 55 players since 55 x 55 is 3025. Anything under 55 zab is giving away money. Bottom line, if one person regged it would be 2945 extra value in the pool. But on average the $35-$45 freerolls were giving away more extra value of 6k-10k at times.

I assume zab will lower the rake when more players join client freerolls. It is basically a numbers balancing game.

Banned
    In both the client and real site freerolls zab is giving away more money than he is raking.

For a 150 point $40 freeroll. He would need 134 runners to profit (40 x 500) / 150.

For a 125 point 3k added freeroll. He would need 55 runners to profit. (3,000)-(55)x(# of runners)

Zab was giving away a lot more free money in the 150/$40 freerolls. But in both freerolls he is giving away money as long as the numbers stay below break even points.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast