Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    BR @ $403 atm. Logging off for a few hours to sleep + eat + chill for a while. This week is all about the $5 SNGs on Merge. I have run around 75 this week ( 15th - 21st ) Top spot is $235, but my goal is just top 5. ( 5th pays $70. ) I am feeling pretty confident... I am ahead of my goals and have for the most part stayed away from buying into games that are outside my BR. My rake for the month is @ $210, so this will be very nice if/when I can get to the top tier VIP level on Carbon. I am really looking forward to the Micro OPS series as well. Gla, and see you @ the tables

Banned
    but that $403 on a game tomorrow and double up your roll man.

PokerOwned God
    GL with your plans, keep it going like this.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    nice bankroll management slow n steady and you 'll be ballin in no time

More SNGs.... mainly DONs I love when the 08 sngs load.... they are so juicy BRoll @ $446. Might update again tonight if I put in enough volume/ have some results. GL @ the tables.
    Last edited by Rambler; 03-17-2014 at 06:47 PM. Reason: advertising staking removed

I am @ $585.80 atm, and I am in 2 in 2 mtt nearing the $$$ bubble + regged in a $5 PLO8 sng. Its looking like i will be over $600 tonight, and would very much like to ship 1 of these games to really put some $$$ in the bank. Thanks to all who are reading this and who have railed some of my games.... its keeping me super hungry.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I am @ $585.80 atm, and I am in 2 in 2 mtt nearing the $$$ bubble + regged in a $5 PLO8 sng. Its looking like i will be over $600 tonight, and would very much like to ship 1 of these games to really put some $$$ in the bank. Thanks to all who are reading this and who have railed some of my games.... its keeping me super hungry.
    congrats dude keep it up, dat BRM is awesome

Lost a $5 bounty mtt HU.... had a massive CL 7 handed and just kinda played mediocre/abc to get HU then I lost. I also FTed a $2 PLO8 mtt, but again kinda punted. I was just so tired last night I really didn't much care. The BRoll is @ $642 with 2400 vpips + I am in 4th for the week ending in 3/21 SNGs - played 116 so far The goals for the month: Get the BR over 1k, rake $300 to get top tier VIP, get top 5 @ least in this SNG LB for the week, and perhaps make a deep run or two and have a shot @ a 4 figure score. Also, I am still looking for any1 who may be interested in staking me some in the BCP OSS series starting in 10 days. I feel confident that I can make a deep run in something.

The Scoop: Bet $20 because I wanted to win $$$ and was feeling lazy. Well, the game started 21-2 against me, and I became very irate. I was losing since my last post today, and I wanted to get it back but safely. I fired up some sngs and stud8 cash tables and got the BRoll back to $644.... slightly better than the last post today + I raked another $30. I still need $240 rake this month to get top tier VIp and will need to maintain that for 2-3 months and I should be invited to top tier Carbon VIP which enables me 2 redeem VIP @ 35% RB + I will get slightly better because of Happy Hour 2x VIPs. A little rest and food + maybe some more small sports degen bets and I will be back @ the tables. Playing the Daily Mission now + 1 table of cash + watching tv atm. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EddieTorr
    It's been way fun to watch! Keep it going, SiR23.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast