Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63650.7

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    for us US players I havent found shit for bonuses, they give them all to the europeans

Banned
    in before sr23pro makes his millions

Running so badly atm. Down to like $457 atm, with 1 mtt going before I quit for the night. Lost like $60 on sports betting the past 3 days... LOL I will never learn, such a degen. Anyways, I have a cushy lead in 5th for the $5 SNG LB, and will get $70 on the 22nd from Carbon. Other than that, I have raked a grip-load more, and have gotten 4 BR boost here + have probably another 2-3 that are lagging. I might just say F it this week and rip a $215 coupon in the 100k. The fish are running like God vs me the past 2.5 days Whats worse, is I run into the tops of their range and they think they are just the fucking nuts. Pissing me off atm. Oh well.... solid BRM and a little regroup before the Micro OPS series starts are in order. Still on pace to rake over $500 this month, from a $0 starting roll, so I suppose that I really should be quite pleased. I suppose its all in the perspective. I might just have to stick to 200-300 $5 SNGs next week with no cash/mtts or most importantly sports betting.

Seasoned Veteran
    Do as Tommy Angelo says and play your A game as often as you can. So cutting own on those tired games and lazy unfocused days will be more fruitful. Ive seen people actually cost themselves in EV by chasing supernova elite on pokerstars. Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by WormsworthBently View Post
    Do as Tommy Angelo says and play your A game as often as you can. So cutting own on those tired games and lazy unfocused days will be more fruitful. Ive seen people actually cost themselves in EV by chasing supernova elite on pokerstars. Just my 2 cents
    I agree to an extent. I have played badly in some spots because I had too many tables loaded/ wasn't really focused, but I understand your point. On the positive , I am 3 handed in this $5 PLO8 mtt ( $105 up top ) This will make up for the past 2 days

I got 2nd last night in a $5 mtt for $78. I was CL HU but we battled and I lost to a 2 outer AI OTF Oh well... I am not really going to play much today, NCCAM basketball obv I get my SNG bonus tomorrow.... looks like $70 not bad for 160 SNGs this week.

BRoll @ $491.55 with 3435 vip points. I finished the week with 182 SNGs played and will get a $90 bonus tomorrow. I am really pumped for the Micro OPS series staring in 2 days.... hope I can make some deep runs in 1 of the 26 events that are scheduled. I noticed that almost all of them are not re-entries, so perhaps there will be some nice overlay. I know there are 3 11c BIs where Carbon is adding $500 to the prize-pool, so those should be great value.

Played some $25 PLO8 cash, and scooped a pot after I got half of a prior pot AI. I ran $25 to $80 before dropping a few $$$. Have $20 on Michigan and MSU $ lines as a parlay to win like $17. ( Yeah I am a degen I know this ) Almost over $600 again with BIs running + 3 games in tomorrow. More updates to follow... playing a PO FR now too hehe. Gimme more $$$$

so when carbon going to give you a contact and make you a pro ?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Just lost HU in this $5 Horse mtt.... super fish ran liek God all game, it pisses me off tbh. Anyways, the score was for $68.21. I have played about 10 $5 SNGs again today, and it looks like I might go for another top 5 LB spot. The games are super robotic, and very low variance + I can rake a decent amount off of them and make $$$ pre-RB + bonuses. I have the BRoll up to $660, and have a $20 parlay on Michigan + MSU that looks good to add another $37 to the BRoll. I am winding the session down, and am just barely alive in this $500 daily mission FR. I think I might bet $10-$20 on the Spurs tonight... idk we will see. Kinda feel like relaxing/degening I am really hoping I run well in this Micro OPS that runs this week..... 28 events in total. 1x!!!!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast