Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I have absolutely no problem with stalling. some ppl are playing for real money, that they will get withdrawn to their bank accounts. I think cookies or whoever is smart for doing this. ppl who are playing for fun and know they will never see a cent will not understand this.

i do not believe in poker etiquette one bit. there is no etiquette when money (evil) is involved. money is the modern day evil, and poker is no longer a "gentlemans" game. its a college kid game.

i wish i could make a post about fish n donkeys and removing them from the games... but i cant. I personally like playing good players for the sport. so time clock stalling is just something you have to deal with (as i deal with fish n donkey's( usually by taking their chips) .

poker is in no way fun to me, i like it for money and crushing souls. STALLERS, GET YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Ya but the thing is some ppl actually like playing omaha, so to suggest they adapt and just start stalling every hand too to compete is missing the whole point entirely. There is no playing then. Some people actually enjoy playing a small private game with friends, and don't care about the dollar.

Again, lets get some more in this game, I will buy in 20 ppl per day shoot me a pm. Again, please don't pm if you normally play these, my goal is to get enough entrants in that this won't be profitable, so i am aiming for the ppl who normally wouldn't play or don't want to spend 40 of their own points on a game they don't play normally.
    Last edited by Poof; 05-08-2013 at 08:56 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think preflop stalling is just part of the game. If everyone can do it than everyone has the same advantage and anyone can do it. just find something else to do while you wait.

PokerOwned God
    whoah when is this? I have the buyin and would join absolutely.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    i remember reading an article somewhere about some guy that'd stall til the last second and crushed people with this strategy. in big online mtt's, it'd tilt people or make people have bad reads, which i had enough motivation to find it, but i dont
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

i think we should have a bigger time bank .... i dont even played BCP now, but i dont give a damn for u guys if u like killing the clock or not, im not here to make friends, im here to make money out of poker, it doesnt matters if its 2cents, 55cents or 20bucks ......

Please all: KILL THE CLOCK FOR SOME CENTS!!

have a nice day and enjoy the BCP games .........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Its hard to be that guy but yes always betting at 2 seconds gives you the edge of not having a timing tell. Plus if you put your opponents on crazy tilt like stated above you have a huge edge. I used to do this a lot. Not a terrible strategy. Not to mention if you tend to act to fast or have bet regret this will allow you to clearly think through all the possibilities and ranges of your opponent and make an informed decision vs having a play in your head before your opponent even bets.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I agree but youre never gonna stop people from stalling!

PokerOwned God
    if clock is there, then the clock is there. can say this or that or even a please don't do that, but really... there are rules set in place and those rules can be used to the max.

carbon games, you don't get any extra time. I notice a few times I need a few seconds to adjust my bet. I have had so many numerous times I had to just check or press min bet when I have an outrageous hand or whatever it may be and the outcome be whatever it may be.

point being after awhile everyone complaining about this, it will be shortened just like the carbon games are now. you cant even accumulate an extra bank time. even for the final table. I have no problem with that, I have learned to like it but just saying it is tough sometimes to not have that extra time.

Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    Its hard to be that guy but yes always betting at 2 seconds gives you the edge of not having a timing tell. Plus if you put your opponents on crazy tilt like stated above you have a huge edge. I used to do this a lot. Not a terrible strategy. Not to mention if you tend to act to fast or have bet regret this will allow you to clearly think through all the possibilities and ranges of your opponent and make an informed decision vs having a play in your head before your opponent even bets.
    yeah, i mean if you don't want to be a total dick by stallin every hand. I hear a great way to achieve the same goal it to count to 10 for every decision you make. This way you avoid all time tells as well. Also, gives you a lil time to think on each move and review. Good Post.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast