Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Seasoned Veteran
    If anyone has ANY information that can help me deal with these clowns please feel free to post.

PokerOwned Veteran
    So finally heard back from Carbon and the news is still grim... Management has looked into it and the account is still shut down. No details or reason why it was linked to the other account. I will have to call them wednesday and speak to management...I dont care if they reinstate it, but leaving me in the dark as to how they come up with this BS is getting really annoying. I dont think I'm going to play there even if they do reinstate it. Will update as soon as I know more.

had a similar problems few years ago,you can't do nothing about it.. they do whatever they want :|

Elite PokerOwned Member
    merge is having problems with carbon members evr since they approved a second site linked to carbon called carbon sports. Initially they allowed current carbon poker members to create a new account at carbon sports to be able to participate in promos and to be able to deposit with visa. After many new accounts were made merge made the call to "merge" the two entities into one all gambling site under the carbon poker flag. There will be huge delays in response to many problems they will encounter. Those new accounts will end up being automatically viewed as double accounts which are not allowed. I hope this helps! and good luck!

Seasoned Veteran
    I know that this isnt Carbon but its Mergs on PDC when it was PDC I was threerivers and was doing so so i had won a 200$ and a 50 $ freeroll and was in there vip program i had changed email accounts cuz i was locked out ofmy old email for some reason and when this all switched i could no longer log in to that account I think i ccould call them but im not going to mess with it after all this going on i have not yet put money on either site cuz im still kinda leary about it with all the switching around it is sad that they cant get there shit togeather for them to do what they did to you is BS they should be working with you to figure this out but it seems that they dont even care sorry for your issues with them hope it all works out 4 u

threerivers.... My account also got "lost" in the merging of CarbonPoker to CarbonSports... I ended up with two accounts under the same email... I just waited for some of the dust to settle and then wrote support and they did fix everything in about 28 hours.

PokerOwned Pro
    carbon needs a re design their site, its ugly

PokerOwned Veteran
    Glad that i can play at PS...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234