Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63665.02

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Before you just assume they are or are not, ask this question;

What frigging good would it do?

The answer is simply "not a helluva lot"

I have often heard it is rigged to give fish a better chance to keep them coming back, but that makes no sense whatsoever. In order to "come back" they would have to lose, right? So which is it? Rigged for fish so they can win and come back...no, no, lose and come back...but why let them lose, as that will not bring them back...oh, crap.

See? Kind of defies logic.

If you really think that, then why not play like one and win? You certainly could, right? And just how the hell does the program decide who the fish are? How does it not pick some as fish incorrectly? What if you shift gears and the program tags you as a fish...you then going to start winning? How does this profit the site? If the fish always win they have no reason to deposit, do they? If the pros get tired of the suckouts, they do not deposit either.

So I'll spare you all right now. I know exactly where all this comes from. I'll tell you something that no site will ever tell you. It's a little dark secret no one at any online site wants to have get out.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to stop collusion online.

You just cannot possibly stop a bunch of guys from loading up a table and communicating through chat, email, or a cell phone. Can you catch them? Only if they suck at it and screw up. Think about that for a minute. In the old days of live only poker, they had to develop a range of signals to communicate with each other to do this. Now that they do not, they can just skip that silliness and concentrate on not raising any red flags, like re-raising the flop bet, betting big on the turn and folding to a small river bet by their friend when the competition has folded. They are very, very hard to detect if they are careful. It would be easy to develop a set of rules, just like those signals, that make it hard to detect and profitable enough. If you are on a 9 handed cash table with 5 colluders, they can quickly and easily figure out what is already out and what you most likely have or do not have. Just that alone could be a huge advantage. Imagine you are bluffing that you have a ACE when they know you do not. See? Not that hard.

And the sites just have no way of catching this. Most only go back and look after a complaint. They cannot really monitor for it. And if they could, they will figure out a way around that as well. You just cannot stop it.

So, guys go to cash tables, see oddball stuff and never get it that the site is not rigged, the table is. And not by the site, but by the players.

Here is another thing they cannot detect or stop , at least not that I am aware of:

Windows remote desktop.

You have 5 friends sign up onto a site with their computer at their home on their IP address. Then one guy at one location can access all 5 computers remotely. To the site it looks like 5 different IP addresses. But it is not. It is one guy now playing as 5 different people. And chip dumping is even easier if you simply play heads up, wait for a dominating hand for you and a reasonably strong hand for the other "player" at the same time so a losing all in call is justifiable. Better yet, cut those other guys in and have them make the withdrawals under their own names. Leave them enough for the taxes and a little profit, and baad-a-bing baad-a-boop...you are all "in the money".

So don't worry. The site being rigged is the least of your problems, lmao.

IN CHESS, THE PAWNS GO FIRST

Another thing is that many poker players don't understand that they suck and so whenever they lose, they look to when they get unlucky as a fallback reason as to why they are losing, rather than reviewing hands, studying the game, watching videos, breaking down the math, learning concepts, etc. to improve. 99% of this site (and of online players) follows this never-ending cycle. The 1% who don't enjoy it. Easy long term money.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    I agree, well put!! and it is very very true!! when u have 6 players in a hand, u are bound to get a few suck outs (oops i mean bad beats)

Experienced Member msdarlenejoy's Avatar
    I agree, sometimes I feel like its rigged too but its just a bad call and a lil luck.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234