Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63362.98

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    probly cause u never win so it must be rigged right

dont trust me.....i am rigged ..........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    I agree. Online players play way more hands than brick and mortar. But sometimes the players that say that are also mostly online players. My guess is that they either don't multi table much or they're the kind that only focus on the bad beats.

Experienced Member
    It's not the sites that are fixed its the stupid players that play with hands that would normaly be in the muck that's why u see stupid results like AA busted by 7-5 os because the idiot who calls with a weak hand those hands would not normaly be in play .... It's bad calls preflop which turn in to good calls by time the river shows that's the problem ....

PokerOwned God
    online poker is run by a software program and each deal has a predetermined winner not like playing at tables

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    online poker is run by a software program and each deal has a predetermined winner not like playing at tables
    Every hand dealt live too has a predetermined winner. Nobody at the table knows what is going to be the best hand on the river.....this is true of live and internet poker....unless your playing at UB of course, then your getting pwned by people using admin software

PokerOwned Demi-God
    only time people talk about the sites being rigged is when they lose, never seeing complaining if it happens to their advantage, lmao
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    only time people talk about the sites being rigged is when they lose, never seeing complaining if it happens to their advantage, lmao
    I agree momma. Why can't people just accept the loss and move on? After all you cant tell someone else which cards to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckle82 View Post
    It's not the sites that are fixed its the stupid players that play with hands that would normaly be in the muck that's why u see stupid results like AA busted by 7-5 os because the idiot who calls with a weak hand those hands would not normaly be in play .... It's bad calls preflop which turn in to good calls by time the river shows that's the problem ....
    There's a lot of reasons why people play the cards they play. For example, they think the other player is bluffing, they have the chips to call, its cheap to call n see the flop, etc. AA is not always gonna win, simple as that.

PokerOwned Pro
    Rigged or not I'm still gonna call and beat your ass!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast