Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64282.12

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Experienced Member
    i feel so much more intelligent after visiting and reading thru this thread..

PokerOwned Master
    yeah dont affiliate with poker site

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I'm old and yet still say, yes sir, yes mam, no sir, no mam even to people a third of my age. I say this to people out of respect. I was taught this when I was growing up in the 1950's and 60's. Part of the problem today,,,lack of respect for our fellow human being. I respect someone till they show me they don't deserve it. Then watch out. Respect is not something you are born with,,, it's something that is taught. Goes back to the parents and or guardian. Just my thoughts, and for the people who don't know I'm 65 years old.

thats the way it should be

Ive seen lilg play a few times, he's really good. =)

PokerOwned God
    hmmm, really ? I guess he is a little bit too agressiv.

Quote Originally Posted by BDMK View Post
    i feel so much more intelligent after visiting and reading thru this thread..
    ^^^ this

and to those of you that keep saying that "you need to learn respect" blah blah blahhhh i give no one respect until it is EARNT end of the day i cant stand the little shitbag BUT he lives in the states, its the internet and im never gunna meet him? so who really gives a damn i must say to those of u whinging about him you have lost what very little respect i may or may not have already had so umm jolly good show

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Azreal u must b really high...or maybe its me.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    ^^^ this

and to those of you that keep saying that "you need to learn respect" blah blah blahhhh i give no one respect until it is EARNT end of the day i cant stand the little shitbag BUT he lives in the states, its the internet and im never gunna meet him? so who really gives a damn i must say to those of u whinging about him you have lost what very little respect i may or may not have already had so umm jolly good show
    Respect isnt something earned its something thats given. Treat others as you would want to be treated not just anyway you want until they earn your respect. Thats the problem with youth these days, they really think someone has to earn their respect instead of giving it until they show they dont deserve it.... I was once young(im 43) and know whats its like to be young but theres a huge difference in todays kids vrs my days. You have to show respect to get respect.. IE: THE GOLDEN RULE!!! Alot of people need to learn it not "just" the young..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Master Sergeant
    lol boom son!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567