Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    Now let's associate who sickread23 is by showing you a link to his pocket 5's account which is pretty clear. Site on maintenance

(I'm not sure why after I posted this it says site on maintenance- but click the link it takes you where you need to go)

In addition to that, notice the April 15th transfer (below) as noticed above will match the day that MR. sickread23 sends me the $50 paypal transaction with the kind words "TYVM GL." Thanks buddy, so nice of you to wish me good luck and thank em.

PLEASE NOTE SINCE I'M NOT SURE ON THE RULES ON THIS FORUM- you will be able to get the information free on his pocket 5's account- so I will leave some details ***** out to make sure the post can remain

da***l k**p sent you 50.00 USD Transaction ID: 63P80046T1041194V

Hello Ma***ew Is***n,

Just thought you'd like to know da***l k**p sent you 50.00 USD.

Note from d***l k**p:

TYVM GL

Get the details

Once the money's there you can:
    Spend the money online at thousands of stores that accept PayPal.
    Transfer it to your bank account (takes 2-3 days).
    Get a PayPal Debit MasterCard.

Don't see the money in your account?
    Don't worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Shipping address
    da***l k**p
    *** e S***ions Rd
    Sheridan, MI 48884
    United States

OK- So our buddy sickread23 pays me and tells me TYVM GL, I'm pretty sure he can't b.s. his way around this anymore.
    So let's mover forward on the next post, shall we.
    Last edited by vucomedy; 05-06-2013 at 04:51 AM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Experienced Member
    Fast forward to May 5th, and I receive this email:

Hello Ma***ew Is***n,

da***l k**p has opened a dispute over the payment made to you on Apr 15,
    2013 indicating that they never received the item.

-----------------------------------
    Transaction Details

Buyer's name: d***el k**p
    Buyer's email: dk**[email protected]
    Transaction ID: 2SY50386PK386194N

Transaction date: Apr 15, 2013
    Transaction amount: $50.00 USD
    Your transaction ID: 63P80046T1041194V
    Case number: PP-002-343-526-887

Disputed Amount: -$50.00 USD

- The disputed amount has been temporarily deducted from your account until
    the dispute is resolved.

By opening this dispute, d***el k**p is asking for your help to resolve
    this issue. This is your best opportunity to resolve this problem before
    the buyer escalates it to a PayPal claim or files a chargeback with their
    card issuer.

So at this point I sent this email to sickread23:

Da***l K**p,

C'mon man, are you really going to sink so low that you dispute a transaction when I gave you my trust and sold you the 500 chips on Seals With Clubs. You know what the right thing to do is. I went out of my way to help you, and sold you those chips based on the fact you seemed like a stand up guy. Keep good karma in your life, and don't do something this low. I would never wish that on anybody.

Please contact paypal and close this dispute, you know I sold you the 500 chips for that $50 and it is the right thing to do.

M**t Is***n
    vucomedy Seals With Clubs

So this is my first attempt to have sickread23 do the right thing, but he never responds.
    So after doing some research, low and behold I see this same dude trying to get staking action on this forum. So I make a post which is under his marketplace staking forum post. If you carefully read that post sickread23 claims "I don't have access to my email" and "I can not access my paypal account- I am locked out of it" Please note he still claims this is in this post, which is odd when I show you the time stamp of the next paypal email I get. And isn't it amazing, when sickread23 has no way of accessing his email, yet he claims how threatening my emails are. So we will move forward again.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Experienced Member
    So our innocent "victim" sickread23 who claims to not really remember the $50 transaction, and have no access to his paypal site as he is locked out from it as he posts on this forum at 1:32 a.m. doesn't quite add up... because at 1:59 a.m. I receive the following email from paypal:

(I'll be honest I'm trying to get outlook to copy/paste the email part of it and I can't figure that part out without taking another screen shot and then it would have full names- but the first email from paypal cam in at 6:03 CST and this email came in at 1:59 a.m. CST)

Dear Ma***ew Is***n,

Your buyer has requested that this dispute be escalated to a claim. PayPal
    may review any communication you've had with the buyer in the Resolution
    Center and contact you for additional information.

If you are contacted for more information, please respond within the
    timeframe. If you do not respond within the timeframe, the case may be
    decided in the buyer's favor.

Transaction Details

Buyer's name: da***l k**p
    Buyer's email: dk**[email protected]
    Transaction ID: 2SY50386PK386194N

Transaction date: Apr 15, 2013
    Transaction amount: $50.00 USD
    Your transaction ID: 63P80046T1041194V
    Case number: PP-002-343-526-887

Then what is even better is that I have personally emailed sickread23 twice. I posted the first above, and here is the second after he spewed even more lies and b.s., and after receiving this second email from paypal so I will admit I am more forthright with my words below:

Buddy, I'm going to give you until tomorrow to get this straight.
    I've already outed you on SWC and I'm gonna blow you up on pokerowned tomorrow with every detail layed out with your name and links to everything
    I own a business and I can take a credit card number if you are broke- so figure this sh*t out and give me my $50 or I'm taking it to another level tomorrow.
    Stop with the bul***it, you fu***d with the wrong person.

M**t Is***n is my name Da***l K**p
    You email me with a solution tomorrow or tomorrow evening I get nasty

----- Original Message -----
    To: dk**[email protected]
    Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2013 7:32 PM
    Subject: Paypal Dispute

Da***l K**p,

C'mon man, are you really going to sink so low that you dispute a transaction when I gave you my trust and sold you the 500 chips on Seals With Clubs. You know what the right thing to do is. I went out of my way to help you, and sold you those chips based on the fact you seemed like a stand up guy. Keep good karma in your life, and don't do something this low. I would never wish that on anybody.

Please contact paypal and close this dispute, you know I sold you the 500 chips for that $50 and it is the right thing to do.

Matt Istwan
    vucomedy Seals With Clubs

Survey Master
    sickread im gonna have to agree with vucomedy. he has quite a few facts against you that ppl wouldnt know unless doing business with you. and its also quite funny that you decide to make this post before he has a chance to make anything public.

seems to me you didnt think the guy would find you anywhere else. this also is not the 1st time youve screwed anyone over. i think you need to be a man and pay your bill. dont understand why you fucking think its cool to rip a guy off and then say man i dont remember making a 50$ trade with you. LMFAO dude thats weak ass shit. get a fking life man

Experienced Member
    So folks there you have it. If sickread23 tries to delete his 5+5 account that I linked above, I can tell you that a VERY TRUSTED member of your forum has already looked him up and confirmed the match. So sickread23 it is too late to try that stunt.

I make a point in the other forum post (the original post) that this is much more than a matter of $50, it is what poker is all about. I am often a horse on Seals With Clubs and if you saw by my transfer history there is a level of trust required in this industry. I would like to take the time to point out what a great forum you have here, and in the short time I've been online, I had numerous member support, so I know you have an ethical community base.

I just had to take this extra time to make sure you saw through this dude's smoke and mirrors and see the facts for what it is- he's a class A scammer.

I will tell you his only truthful statement in all of that mubo jumbo is about a hand where 72 beat him in the BIG BTC Sunday tourney on SWC, because the entire site new about it. He railed and lobbied about it for three hours straight sounding somewhat psycho.

We all know how poker goes- I was in that same tourney today with AA, and slow played it to perfection where I was all set to double up against KK and make some serious doe...then the king came up on the river....that's poker folks.

Let's all hope sickread23 gets a good night of sleep and wakes up ready to do the right thing, pay the $50 debt you properly owe.

Banned
    Yeah sickread, not looking too good, did you happen to tell paypal that it was poker related when you tried to dispute? Saying you never got you funds so they locked your account because you can't do poker transaction in the first place? Did you happen to bring the lock on your account on yourself?

Current B2B Champ
    sounds like sickread went busto, then started fuking people over and asking for stakes.

typical poker degen behavior

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Ah man, the writings on the wall now. Good luck hope all parties involved get this situation handled in a timely manner
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    sounds like sickread went busto, then started fuking people over and asking for stakes.

typical poker degen behavior
    lol im betting youre correct

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    paypal locked me out for bitcoin transactions

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast