Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    average player makes maybe $75.00 / month lets say, even though that is grossly overexaggerated ...
    Standdard deviation of maybe $25 tops, someone would have to be 37 Standard deviations away from the mean to make $1000 in a month...

no calculators i have come across can display a number even close to a probability so low...

You can adjust for skill, and the number would still be far less than 1 / number of particles in the known universe

oh i forgot the eaqrly game for bcp so add 120 more.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

walter walter walter...to prove it to you, i will play it and win $1000 and keep the money to myself. all you got to do is send me all the points so i can enter and play them.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Thanks jason, don't think I stand much chance at this though. It took me 6 months to make the last $200. I think the 5k points basically covers your BIs for the FRs you won. =)

If you can win the $1000 in a month, you will have successfully proven that alternate realities exist (no joke, im being serious). This is because the probability of this occurring is so incredibly low that one would not expect it to have ever happened in this universe's timeframe, so good luck! Again, I am being serious, you will have proven that there is a statistically significant possibility that alternate universes exist.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    I can do it. next month maybe. I've been running too bad in the middle of october.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Elite PokerOwned Member
    know what im kinda tired of everybody talking about the $200 in a month like its a big deal , i will be more than happy to prove to everybody it can, and will be done next month.. even tough its 5k pts its the purpose of the challenge that im after.

$200 is most certainly possible -- unfortunately I will be working 40 hour weeks so ill leave it to someone else to hit it

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    know what im kinda tired of everybody talking about the $200 in a month like its a big deal , i will be more than happy to prove to everybody it can, and will be done next month.. even tough its 5k pts its the purpose of the challenge that im after.
    When I see people moving 40 bb in the middle of the felt with pocket 10s. or calling a 10BB shortack all in with J2o. or betting the pot in a multiway hand with a straight draw. or something equally retarded in every table in every game multiple times, how hard can it be?
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by walterb1991 View Post
    $200 is most certainly possible -- unfortunately I will be working 40 hour weeks so ill leave it to someone else to hit it
    ^ 30 hrs per week on my current job, and have a side business i make over 4 digits profit on.. but i dont have to play all the games in order to attain that number the fields are incredibly soft

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast