Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63203.4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    know what im kinda tired of everybody talking about the $200 in a month like its a big deal , i will be more than happy to prove to everybody it can, and will be done next month.. even tough its 5k pts its the purpose of the challenge that im after.
    actually you are wrong again, obviously your grasp of the english language isnt as good as what it should be, the biggest debate going on in this thread about $$$ earnable in a month is between walter and duck over $1,000 in a month, no ones really making a deal about $200 they say its entirely possible a lil hard n maybe not really worth the effort put in
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    actually you are wrong again, obviously your grasp of the english language isnt as good as what it should be, the biggest debate going on in this thread about $$$ earnable in a month is between walter and duck over $1,000 in a month, no ones really making a deal about $200 they say its entirely possible a lil hard n maybe not really worth the effort put in
    what are you talking about im responding to the orginal poster of this thread and the challenge

Elite PokerOwned Member
    making a 1,000 in a month on this site if you believe you can do that , your nuts

^ 30 hrs per week on my current job, and have a side business i make over 4 digits profit on.. but i dont have to play all the games in order to attain that number the fields are incredibly soft
    yeah unfortuantely for me though my shifts are generally something like 12 - 8 or 1-9 leaving me with like 1-2 freerolls to play at night :/

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by walterb1991 View Post
    yeah unfortuantely for me though my shifts are generally something like 12 - 8 or 1-9 leaving me with like 1-2 freerolls to play at night :/
    i have early mourning shifts mostly, ouch that hurts

i have early mourning shifts mostly, ouch that hurts
    it sucks but what can you do... ill play as many as i can, but ill leave hitting the $200 mark up to you

nobody saying $200 is a big deal. anyone could do it so dont be proud of yourself if you think you can do it with all these side jobs you have.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Does it count if we stake?
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    nobody saying $200 is a big deal. anyone could do it so dont be proud of yourself if you think you can do it with all these side jobs you have.
    has anybody done it before? and anybody can do it? 1,000 a month? lay off the smack that should make urself proud

Elite PokerOwned Member
    anybody that competes versus me next month on the leaderboard will be crushed end of story

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast