Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    HHHHHHMMMMMMMM I agree with acesup!!!! That usually works!

Ctrl Alt Delete would be my solution or lots of alcohol. Seriously as I saw one of azreal's responses he is right never to late to fold. I have come back with only 500 chips at a FT and won. It can happen.

As far as stopping tilting, well even the Pro's have their moments. As a player you want to understand at some points we are going to have wicked beats, and if they happen often that is a downswing. We all go through them, just got to plug along through them. GL

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    i have a knack for tilting, after about 10 st8 suck outs, it takes a few of those in a row to start getting to me. But I can usually play through it and let my instincts and know how take over. But if it gets bad, and i know it when i truly make bad reads and just not reading texture of the board or anything, basically i put my chips in good and sometimes i lose. But when i am not getting my chips in bad and my bluffs aren't even making sense to me, I log out and listen to some music, music is really the only thing besides gripping a baseball with different pitch grips, but in the house me and a ball are not a good idea.

calm down and change playing style if necessary!

I think you have to take an emotional step back. You're too emotionally invested in the game. Remind yourself it's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    I think you have to take an emotional step back. You're too emotionally invested in the game. Remind yourself it's just a game.
    good advice. Its so easy for me to that. OMG

Simple answer: Don't risk money you can't afford to lose, bankroll management.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmeup View Post
    title says it , i seem to get so angry at getting donked.. that i become the donk and then go out . how do i stop
    easy. Quit! JustSayn..................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234