Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63180.76

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Play decent and respectable hands. Then maybe you will win more.

PokerOwned Veteran
    stop tilting = stop playing

PokerOwned Veteran
    it does take alot of discipline to stop tilting. It helps to take time before plays.

PokerOwned Master
    when you find yourself getting really angry, just gather yourself and breath in and out deeply saying, "Woooosa woooosa." It works...

Seasoned Veteran
    i think you're right...emotions cand make you to loose a final table, like me...

PokerOwned Master
    tilting is tough because you get so angry you dont think straight and start to play bad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmeup View Post
    title says it , i seem to get so angry at getting donked.. that i become the donk and then go out . how do i stop
    stop playing , take a break, play video game or something that you can win or excel on so you feel a sense of achievement or accomplishment then just relax a while. The game helps me to not force action plus I get to shoot people so gets aggression out. I've had to take a 2 week break before my mental thinking got so screwed up. Trust me even 30 min away can make huge difference just to refresh your mind.

PokerOwned Veteran
    When I start to tilt, I stop playing. If I'm getting tilty durring a tournament I try and cool off on the breaks. Step outside, have a cigarette. Do whatever relaxes you. Reboot and get back at it.

PokerOwned Pro
    i'd take a break for an hour or more maybe a day then comeback with a fresh attitude

When I get donked I go have sex and clear my mind and come back and usually play better.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast