Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64412.66

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Mich I think you are forgetting to calculate that you also win your bet back when you win, not just the pot.

Im calling in this spot. Only chance to move up in the money.

When I play poker on the net with some friends they always said to me : "When you get 72o hand, you must play" Always... So I always tried to play with this hand and I always lost... All in all I think that 72o hand is just daguerreotypes.

It is just my opinion.

TON is Gone.
    Naaaaa that's a BS defence for a DONK move. Any rational player folds that and holds out for a better hand.

I think, that 72 is BAD hand, for example : yesterday I'd played in owned tornament, and got 72 in my hands, on the flop I got pair of 2, and on river opens 3, so other player go higher pair than me and I lost... No luck for me.

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah I think that guy made a loose slightly donkish call there with his 72. Mathematically speaking, he made a bad call. But if I have a large stack and it is final table, and I can knock a short stack out with 2 to 1 pot odds or better by calling, I will call with ATC. Especially if it is just a freeroll or micro mtt.

This is a terrible call for this situation. If the BB has 72o, it's folded to the SB who limps, and he shoves I understand. In this spot he's seen someone has a hand to shove with. Any call in this spot is -EV because the hand is going to be behind almost every time. Only if I'm big blind with 20+bb stack and SB shoves to equal a min raise would I call with 72o. Outside of that scenario i never call.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234