Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64493.2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    touche.......!

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I agree gametime is the biggest donkey on this site. Just like him to be challenged and back down....He is probably gonna say he has a new job or somethin....wont have time to play. I call bs....

Quote Originally Posted by kiddaa View Post
    I agree gametime is the biggest donkey on this site. Just like him to be challenged and back down....He is probably gonna say he has a new job or somethin....wont have time to play. I call bs....
    go play with ya sock lol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Cat Fight !!! Two Women Going At It!!!!! Cat Fight!!

I,ve played both of you in P.O. tournys,no offense lil,my moneys on gametime..........

PokerOwned God
    i am overrated no doubt..but who made these ratings to say, all i do is play and win thats all we strive to do..so its like my tarheels or duke bluedevils who are constant rated preseason top 10..most of the time they are overrated but they are pick top 10 for a reason constantly winning acc titles, making ncca 64 and going deep and sometimes winning it all..yeah i won 34 games, 3rd in money, make alot of final tables here..and yeah i been here a year..i am not the best player here, but i say i am top 5 due to my consistency..I let my play do the talking on po..
    Last edited by gametime74; 11-10-2012 at 11:21 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    i am overrated no doubt..but who made these ratings to say, all i do is play and win thats all we strive to do..so its like my tarheels or duke bluedevils who are constant rated preseason top 10..most of the time they are overrated but they are pick top 10 for a reason constantly winning acc titles, making ncca 64 and going deep and sometimes winning it all..yeah i won 34 games, 3rd in money, make alot of final tables here..and yeah i been here a year..i am not the best player here, but i say i am top 5 due to my consistency..I let my play do the talking on po..
    while im sure you said something meaningful in that whole essay you just presented.. all i could make out was *bawk.. bawkkk .. bawkkkkk*

Last edited by lilturkgirl; 11-10-2012 at 11:38 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    HU4ROLLZ is the only way to solve this, clearly.

Banned
    just play heads up, both sit down with a 1000 and then both just stfu

PokerOwned Master
    wow, its just having some fun, settle down boys its like anyone is really going to make a living on here

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast