Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64108.97

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    yes i agree i know what u mean been haunting me get all in recently all the time and get sucked out on

PokerOwned God
    lol, nice dicussion going on here...

i like both playas

honestly....i have to say....lilturk is a very solid player...very agrressive and picks spots well....i would deff put money on her play....as well as gametime....he is a very solid player and makes money on this site....thing people dont see is the behind the scenes transactions that goes on......people tell me i dont win money...i laugh....there is a very few people who see how much money is really being tossed around....and i for 1 know gametime knows i make $$$$$$$$$$ ......what i do know is i think its a good challenge and we should have a challenge like this on po....there should be tournament of champions monthly or something along the lines.....maybe that ran by a point system for a yearly prize or something.....there are so many ways to involve people and actually get good play in this forum.....there are a few who are know it alls....and neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr see these fucks playing anything....sure play a $5 mtt...or even a few games....come sit and play big cash and constantly cash out money....most keep their money on these accounts and never withdraw any of it....i for 1 lose alot of money but again its all free...i never deposited money on these bs sites....and yes lost alot but also cashedddddd out a veryyy good amount all the time....weekly!! ohh and i got loyal players who can back that up

PokerOwned Master
    haha, wow i think you need a dose of humility. If you are as good as you say, there is no need to post all about your skills on a public forum...

so how is this challenge going so far????

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I do not get points for doing post wtf

good luck

PokerOwned Veteran
    muito exigente kk

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast