Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    no the b2b pooffy ......thats a shot in the dark....thats a given to have a bounty on.....think a lil before u type please..
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    no the b2b pooffy ......thats a shot in the dark....thats a given to have a bounty on.....think a lil before u type please..
    oh if I were to do that that would make our conversations unfair. There is enough injustice with you being picked for a bounty twice a year.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

im talking about a person who is goin for b2b...that is a bounty that should be i guess...but then again that still isnt fair bc they are just trying to ko that person...again see outside ur 1 sided ways please....u spoke ur peace now let others speak.....you obv dont understand bc as you stated pooffy ur not here for the cash ur here for llbs...so why would you agree with me....oh wait you wouldnt...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Custom, I understand what you are saying about wagering 5K to 10K at times, believe me I do, Ive wagered an easy 20K and up at times!! But I agree with Prawney, I would much rather have a bounty on me and have idiots calling me light and trying to knock me out for there lousy 100 pts compared to possibly doubling me up and helping me win a ton of points, yes it does suck to have someone call you wit crap and win, its happened to me, and im sure its happened to a lot of us!! I just dont really see your complaint here, also stated most ppl dont even claim there bounties, ill be honest a lot of times I knock out players and I dont even look to see if they had a bounty on them, cuz really I could careless!! Im in the game to win my LLB bets not a lil bounty!!

Ok, I would have to understand it to agree. Basically, because mods put up 2 bounties a game, you get picked very rarely to be one, but because there is the chance you could be picked, the mod who has llbs should automatically have a bounty every game?

when u become a cop and want to carrry a tgun...it must be used against u before carrying.....u pplace a bounty that either should come out ur wallet or you become 1 as well...bottom line

The bounty idea would be nice, especially if generated randomly, but it would be even better to add something else through the holidays like running a bounty tournament.
    Last edited by NateVest; 12-24-2013 at 12:17 PM.

PokerOwned Moderator
    UpGrade Suggestion : Bounties should be RANDOMLY selected by a program that runs at the start of the game. And maybe it can ADD a Bounty to everyone who registrars late !

Since Personal Bounties can be Stickied at anytime .. you can place a Bounty on whomever you want .. a Mod , your LLB opponent , even that NOB that just donked you out !!
    Last edited by BigBadJohn; 12-24-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn View Post
    Bounties should be RANDOMLY selected by a program that runs AFTER late registration !! Personal Bounties can be Stickied at anytime.
    they are randomly selected by a mod not a program....and its all decided certain amount of time before game starts ,,,,,its not random

mods should be banned....lmao........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast