Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Sergeant
    i like carbon it does produce alot of suck out and one and two outers

Quote Originally Posted by mcphac57 View Post
    Every negative thing you post and think will come back to you tenfold. You are a MORON dude. Your rants are so ridiculous you should be embarrassed. Your conspiracy BS reeks of a bad player who has very little experience in live poker as a way to compare what you believe is true on the internet. I can't believe you even bother playing poker since you think the world is out to get you. Your forum postings suck, so I can only guess how bad your poker is. Why don't you do us all a favor and find some other addiction to complain about. You are a compulsive gambler and you WILL NEVER be a happy person unless you stop. Get some help, please!!
    I repeat,You want thievery.try a few hands of blackjack,then tell me differently!!

And for your info,3 seperate times I played 100 hands consecutively using perfect strategy. The 1st time I wagered 1 dollar per hand and my win percentage was between 48 and 56 percent for the 3 fifferent sessions. The 2nd wager was for 3 dollars per hand consecutively,one hundred hands,using pefect strategy. My win percentage was between 22 and 31 percent for the 3 sessions. Ive got every reason to be suspect when this keeps happening. Also carbon will not send me my hand histories after I've requested them over 6 times now.
    They finally got back to me and said I can do it myself,which is not true,only poker hands are saved. When I told them this they told me that ,that was true. So I reply and ask them to send them to me, the replies are in the next post ,

Dear Tommy,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can view your hand histories by opening the file on your PC where your Hand History is stored. By default, this is stored on your C drive, in your program files. However, you may have chosen to store it elsewhere when you installed the Poker software. Alternatively, please click on 'Options' button in the poker room, and select 'Game Files'.

We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK57209296088X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.

Kind regards,

Edward Lewis --

CarbonPoker Support

Thank you for contacting us.

After reviewing your request we can confirm that unfortunately the system does not provide a history for Black Jack.

We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK57209296088X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.

Kind regards,

Edward Lewis --

CarbonPoker Support
    CarbonPoker can now be found at Car

As stated before there is no history for blackjack at all, unfortunately that means that we're unable to assist you since we can not pull that information.

Kind regards,

Edward Lewis --

CarbonPoker Support
    CarbonPoker can now be found at CarbonPoker.ag

and mcphac57,you are right in the extent that I'm acting like an addict. I want to believe that there is no rigging/cheating. I want to believe that maybe its just a bad run. I want to believe that what some of you are telling me is correct(that there is no way its rigged,its all in my head) ,b ut little experiments like the one I did above tend to make me believe different.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678