Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63114.52

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    goodye aand goodriddance to merge!!!!! I can almost taste it.

Quote Originally Posted by maxima191 View Post
    Bodog is leaving USA Market at years end-Do you feel cheated now.
    PPl in the USA can still play, the current owner are going to rename the part the US players are part of and money will stay intact.
    What I don't understand is all of the detest for Merge, if you don't like it, don't play there...

Quote Originally Posted by Pooffyfooffy View Post
    PPl in the USA can still play, the current owner are going to rename the part the US players are part of and money will stay intact.
    What I don't understand is all of the detest for Merge, if you don't like it, don't play there...
    ill play merges freerolls but never deposit a dime to their thieven site!!

Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    ill play merges freerolls but never deposit a dime to their thieven site!!
    lol I would not call them a thieving site, but I also will not deposit anywhere since Black Friday.

its not true because i have been badmouthing carbon all day and i am up like $200 today.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have wondered if that was possible? When in doubt stay off chat unless its pleasant chat .

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    USA Player have no choice but to play on lousy sites-That's the facts
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned God
    I don't think that really happens, I just think that you are on a bad run of cards, which happens to all of us. They aren't going to ris their reputation on someone who says bad things.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooffyfooffy View Post
    lol I would not call them a thieving site, but I also will not deposit anywhere since Black Friday.
    You want thievery.try a few hands of blackjack,then tell me differently!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    Forgot who made original post about badmouthin players or site(namely carbon) and the result being badbeats constantly,BUT I AM ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED IT IS TRUE!! Ive been cursing out Merge for the 1 and 2 outers Ive been beat on and also recommending that people dont deposit their hard earned money there while Ive been playing,and lord and behold,Ive had the absolute worst and most disgusting beats imaginable. I am absolutely convinced that they(the site)have the ability to tag an account they deem undesirable and make that account lose hands ,money,etc . My only adv ice to players is to turn your chat off and never use it. the instant you start cursing or say disparaging things about the site,you might as well find a new site to play on,cause you are now a marked account!! Bodog is where I will continue to deposit and play. Most realistic boards of any site and good hole cards generally hold up. Just like live play,without these constant bullshit flushbeats or 1 and 2 outer beats. Newly revamped rooms and software. Try it,you wont be sidappointed!
    Every negative thing you post and think will come back to you tenfold. You are a MORON dude. Your rants are so ridiculous you should be embarrassed. Your conspiracy BS reeks of a bad player who has very little experience in live poker as a way to compare what you believe is true on the internet. I can't believe you even bother playing poker since you think the world is out to get you. Your forum postings suck, so I can only guess how bad your poker is. Why don't you do us all a favor and find some other addiction to complain about. You are a compulsive gambler and you WILL NEVER be a happy person unless you stop. Get some help, please!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast