Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64320.78

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    I usually set a limit that I'm willing to gamble with a day and try to stick with it. If it's a bad day and I feel the site is trying to bust me. I walk away for that day.

PokerOwned Master
    even you are on a downswing you should not say i am not playing anymore when you still play good poker, sometimes the variance kicks you in your face, but be strong and play even better, i normally try to be at least breackeven every day, it is successfull at least 6 times a week

PokerOwned Master
    when you are on tilt and mad from losing, or if you feel like you can't beat the games that day

I don't worry about tilt or getting bored, I just worry about following my set BRM at all times. It doesn't matter how my small my BR is, because if it's small enough I can't play in anything, then that means it's FRs only until I can build up high enough that my BIs are less than 5% of my BR. Thanks to PO and good BRM it would be very difficult to lose my whole BR, even though it isn't that big.

PokerOwned Master
    YES, I agree. The poker player should STOP play while in tilt! It is not all about bankroll it is about doing wrong decisions more often. Thus loose money much more easily...

PokerOwned Master
    you just know when its not going to happen just need to call it quits dont push it

PokerOwned Master
    I will take a rest after today's TCOOP-32 event on PokerStars. If I finished ITM, should boost my BR, if not, it's a good time to get back to freerolls

PokerOwned Veteran
    and when i need a smoke;]

TON is Gone.
    I'm a little different then most in that I don't find breaks particularly helpfull. If I feel I am running cold, I drop down stakes, tighten up my game, and play thru the bad runs. When things are running good, I will probe a BIT above my regular stakes level, pay for more more flops in good position, and open up my range a bit.

PokerOwned God
    Of course its always fun to play bingo after playing tight aggressive poker for too long - and just plain gamble! Not exactly tilt but more like fkn around.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast