Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $58972.25

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Master
    I believe if you take a couple beats and losses, you should just take a break and cool for a little while. You think you aren't on tilt just because you aren't hot and angry and making donk bets, but those beats would still affect your game.

I think this reply pretty much sums up what you need to do.Nice post LaserCats..........
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    True dat, play free rolls and earn your way back to playing higher stakes. Pro told me if you want to play .25 cash games you need atleast $800. If You got less than $100 - play .11 SNG's, .10 1RB,1Add, and maybe $1 double ups if your patient enough. Play more PO tourneys.

PokerOwned Master
    After yesterday and early morning today session I realize, that I get too often **** ** so I need pause gaming and have some rest instead of keep playing. I just played hundreds of hands, mostly very good played (decisions save me a lots of money) but at the end I get loose money hate that moments

PokerOwned God
    Not when your hitting. I had a break about a month ago, and it sucked. Good to be back.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It is best to take a break when you are losing to get you're mind set back. A lot of players when on tilt seem to play every hand to win big but end losing more money.

PokerOwned God
    take a break during merge's freakin suckish updates... that sucks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123