Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    dam Don dont be a party pooper LOL you are right tho There is nothing guaranteed in poker.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Even took a few days break and come back to same ol BS. A9 beats QQ and Ak beats KK puts me out 2 before the money in the 4 rebuy 3500 gar. 4 times that game a 2 or 3 outer beat my high pkt pair. Thats crazy odds wise!! guess more days off or just tilt the fkin roll off. Fkin ridiculous

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yesterday I cashed in about 5X, and today I can't catch any cards to play with to save my life. The best thing for me to do is just quit for some time while I'm still ahead and come back later.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Poker breeds insanity
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

took anopther day off and come back today and my KK loses to AJ allin preflop and no ace hit or flush LMFAo then playin 10c 25c riung game and have pkt 8's hit my 8 on the flop someone bets i go allin for 25+ and get called by KK and you know the K has to hit UNFKINREAL the BS since my cash. Won 250 in that turny (100k)_ and now the site has bad beat me for 150 in turnys and ring games. I just dont know what the FUCK to do anymore. Pairs hold against me yet mine dont and even when i hit sets im gettinmg fked.. Wish they would hurry the FK up and verify my account so i can cash the last 100 out and be done with buyins online. breaks mean nothing as does positive attitude. when its your time to get fked , online will find many ways to do it, no matter how far your ahead when it goes in..

hell, im always on tilt anymore. im even starting to play live tournys and cash games like its the internet and when they start im already on tilt.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned Pro
    hate that

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It happens to me too, Ussually mean i shouldnt be bragging

PokerOwned God
    Just slow down and play through it, eventually the cards will come back to you, that's the nature of the beast.

i've gone thru periods of 3-4 weeks of losing after a big win. i just droped down a level or 2 as not to go on tilt....
    i wish there were more hours in the day, to play more Poker !!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast