Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63924.11

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    took a week off and come back this mourning to same ol BS unfkinreal.. I push AK against JJ and hit my K on flop and lose to a 4 card flush. still alive and 20 minutes later i get AA i raise 4xbb and flop comes 59J i push get called by AJ and lose to another fkin JAck. no one is this fkin unlucky no fkin way.. soo tired of the BS wished i hadnt even won 250 in the 100k now. its enough to make one pull his fkin hair out. glad im seeing my psych dr tomorrow for some meds. My puter almost met the wall in a bad way!!

2 hours later and im still getting FKED by 2 and 3 fkin outers UNFKINREAL how they wanna take my money.......... 10 8 calls 3xbb and beats AJ with 2 pair and later on Aj loses to 99 on a river 9 when i had already hit my A WTF is going on???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????
    Last edited by abwil2; 09-26-2011 at 10:28 AM.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    i know what thats like

PokerOwned Master
    bad run hang in there it'll come back beats are a part of the game and we have all had runs like that

I know just having a rough time but gonna keep m,y head up and fight thru it. just gets frustrating sometimes LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

and non have happy ending you just cant quit it ;D

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah i've had runs like this its deffinatly hard mentally to stay in the game when it seems like its just gonna bite you in the a#@.

PokerOwned God
    Definitley play some live tourneys b4 the $1k live tourney - its way different not knowing exact chip amounts, live tells, distractions, length of tourneys...GD Luck Marly!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123