Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Master Sergeant
    Well... my advice to anyone who thinks any site is rigged would be to never play there. Why would you want to play ANYWHERE if you think it is rigged? My opinion is this: We play online and play a huge amount of hands compared to live. We come across many more bad beats than you will see live, but it's simply because we play many times more hands... and many times more tourneys and ring hands. It only seems like it shouldn't happen that often. It actually happens with no more regularity than live I'm sure. Poke rooms make their money off of rake and fees.. plain and simple. They have no vested interest in who wins any given hand or tourney.. they make their money regardless of who wins. Sooooo the idea of any poker room being rigged is just simple frustration with having seen so many odd happenings. Again... they happen(percentage wise) no more often than any where else..it just seems like it does...and likely because of the huge amount of hands we see playing online. I'm willing to bet if they check all the hand histories, the odds of this or that happening would likely fall very close in line with what the actual odds are. Online poker rigged? No way.

PokerOwned Pro
    it is the way of poker
    but dont worry if you play correctly
    in the long run you will make money
    just remember poker is not 1 hand or even 1 game
    it is the long run that counts

PokerOwned Master
    maybe sometimes it is lol

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Haha I was in a freeroll just a bit ago where pocket 6's beat my pocket 8's. Then I scored a fullhouse on the turn and got beat by a better full house, but it was free, so no big deal.

Corporal
    wow thats just an insane hand. ive seen some pretty crazy hands on online poker but i think thats just because the game goes by so fast so we see so many hands, thus we're bound to see quite a few bad beats etc

EDIT: I was directing that to topjimmy99 and yeah just realised that the OP said the exact same thing lol

Knight
    hey datsme, when i say sometimes, what i should have said is , i sometimes believe that it isnt true randomly dealt cards. it is in the interest of sites to speed the games up so maybe , i say maybe, its not true random but set up hands to speed the game. i dont believe anyone specific is targeted , but the computer is programmed so as to create big pots. i believe the only cheating is in ring games, collusion and sit n gos of 10 or less. i trust the sites. i dont play ring games cause i dont trust them. gl at the tables

I dont see how it would be rigged as the company doesnt make money off other players that win the pot , but maybe you could be right in setting up there software so there tournaments end faster so they could make profits faster off tourneys so 50%50 chance it could be rigged

Sergeant
    there are many player using BOT to farm the Pot in full tilt now. i hope fulltilt admin will fix it in next update version

PokerOwned Pro
    i know how you feel, bad runs are horrible. in fact im in one right now

I don't believe is rigged just those cheap poker sites seem to be rigged, you can't just win all the time. That's simple
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast