Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62952.06

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Master Sergeant
    I def think that sometimes full tilt is rigged

Then you think wrong maddy it's not rigged, not every poker player can win money or be lucky.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Master Sergeant
    I dont really think it is rigged.When I lose its because I make some really screwed up calls.Its usualy my fault.

PokerOwned Master
    yeha i think so sometimes also.. the other day this same guy got pocket aa back to back like 7 times in one game.. i had kk he had aa,.. he slow roll the flop was like 8 4 6.. he check i raise he reraise allin i call he shows aa

Banned
    While I understand the frustration, you have to expect these situations from a system that is inherently flawed. As any programmer will tell you a computer cannot in truth generate a random number. A RNG, or Random Number Generator, is just a set of a few mathematical equations that usually use the current server time, down to the millisecond, as a "random variable" in creating a psuedo-random number to decide events in any given computer environment. While this works fine for, lets say, loot in a RPG game the effects it will have on a card game are inevitably disastrous. The game will stop playing like an actual card game and play like exactly what it is, a computer simulation of a card game.

We also know that a poker site RNG doesn't just shuffle once and deal, it continues to shuffle as the hand plays out. It will generate a new random number for each card as the hand plays out, therefore the Ac will have a different number in the deck on the flop then it did preflop so long as it wasn't dealt yet. Also some people have said that some online poker sites go one step further than a simple RNG to predicting "action cards" to speed up tournament play and to keep play more exciting. I have no idea if this is true or not but it would seem to make sense in some situations - how many times have you seen AA vs two random cards and the AA loses? I would go as far to say this happens MORE OFTEN than not, at least according to my experience.

I am not saying the sites are rigged, I am saying that based on most peoples knowledge of how a poker site works their conclusion almost always would be that it is not fair or at the very least doesn't play like a real card game. I think online poker is immensely fun and I will continue playing but keep in mind that it will not play like a live game, and you should adjust your game accordingly.
    Last edited by Apostasy_666; 02-17-2011 at 10:56 PM.

The higher stakes you play the less you will have to deal with this... i'm not saying its gone.. but once i switched over to medium / high i've ran into alot better players that give your raises and bets more respect..

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

If the website would be rigged it wouldn't exists for such a long time

kamehameha3
    It's not impossible for someone to cheat on any gaming software. I'm sure there are cheaters or programs out there that can help one cheat. That's just another gamble we take when we play poker online. I also think that for every bot or cheater there is a thousand donkeys practically giving their money away.. So odds of you making money are good

Well yeah you could cheat before but now is almost impossible to do that.

Master Sergeant
    I def think that online poker is rigged 90 percent of the time but its sooo addicting you just gotta keep playing

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast