Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64320.78

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    TON is Gone.
    Sorry, I misread your question: "how can i loose withAK again and agian and again???"

Answer: Just keep doing what you are doing. You have it mastered.

I hate gettin it late in tournaments. It is the best set up hand there is. you will get popped easy holding it.. But i suck at poker so i may not know wht im talkin about.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by shlomoherman View Post
    look at this
    all in preflop

cheaters
    Theres not enough info in that hand to tell. From the looks of it tho someone shoved n a cpl ppl called, what was the betting action, reads, etc.

I might call an allin with AK but I wouldn't innitiate it. It's not a made hand. The saying goes, "don't get married to AK".

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    You should never shove all in with AK. The only time I shove all in with AK is if I am short stacked. AK is a great starting hand but need to see a flop with it before you commit all your chips. Always be prepared to fold AK after flop if you don't hit.
    Steeling the blinds? Heads-up?

PokerOwned God
    replying to this because other threads will not let me reply anyone else having that problem

Experienced Member
    one because every1 thinks Ak is AA its not a made hand so people should stop going all in with this

PokerOwned God
    I call it "AK pray" and I kick its azz daily. Your typically 48% at best - why would you ever want to shove that pre flop (unless you have someone covered huge).

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    lo logico ,, solo con un gran stak se podria ,, pero tampoco es recomendable ir allin ,,, si se esta bajo en stack con menos razon se va allin con as k ,,,,, hay q mirar flop primero ,, as k no te garantiza q seas el ganador ,,, solo te da una ventaja principal , pero cualquier cosa puede suceder , en mi carrera de jugador e aprendido q mas vale seguro q riesgo ,,,,,,,, a veces estando seguro y se pierde ,,,,,,, por eso siempre digo q cartas son cartas ,,,,, : Cool:
    im bikkeromano

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ak=all in

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast