Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62739.73

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    wut
    Experienced Member
    ahah bro , your not alone , it happens a lot to me aswell . But theres 50-50 almost all the time .

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Funny how i didnt see not one comment on how bad them other 2 hands were. Its sad really 2 other hands everyone could have been bitching about but no they go after the best hand losing LMFAO BTW Ak is the 5th best starting hand so that means its better then 99 on down or it hits enough to put it ahead of small pairs.
    Most of the complaints I see in this thread have to do with the incomplete information given. It is impossible to accurately analyze a hand without knowing all the details, which includes the betting action.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BBigzo View Post
    see i see people fell the same every1 thinks AK is a made hand A+K=ALL in all the time LOL.............................................. NOT its not a made hand ... i would only do this if my stack it super loow low low and i only have a couple of hands left that the only way i play all in with that loser
    That's right. The decision for the amount of a bet depends not only on cards that you have. It's basics. All of the guys who say AK=All-in - do some basic-poker-trainings before play, please

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    Most of the complaints I see in this thread have to do with the incomplete information given. It is impossible to accurately analyze a hand without knowing all the details, which includes the betting action.
    It doesnt matter how incomplete the action was to jump on the poster was it? Nope!! Gambling with best hand is always bad when you ask anyone here.Again tho nary comment on how bad the play of the other 2 hands were.

Heaven forbid you be a fkin Mod here instead of an ass. Have you EVER helped anyone here? Ive been here almost 2 years and havent seen it.. Since you dont contribute anything here other then insults and downtalking, what do you do>?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

It doesnt matter how incomplete the action was to jump on the poster was it? Nope!!
    Other posters were warning him to be cautious when going all in with what is, in reality, an un-made hand post flop. Without knowing all of the details of the hand, no one can accurately make a decision as to whether he made the right play or not.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

TON is Gone.
    Heaven forbid you be a fkin Mod here instead of an ass. Have you EVER helped anyone here? Ive been here almost 2 years and havent seen it.. Since you dont contribute anything here other then insults and downtalking, what do you do>?
    Smart MODS won't respond to such provacation.... so I'll do it

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    If you unregister for a tournament before the tournament starts, you get the coupon refunded back to your account. To check, in the main Carbon lobby, look under the "Games" tab for Tournament Coupons. Another window will open up displaying all of your coupons. The coupon should be listed there.
    I've actually seen a number of threads where this MOD has helped someone, but I guess one should never let the facts get in the way of a misplaced rage post. :P

PokerOwned Pro
    if you play them wrong, you can lose with AA, again and again.

or the site can be rigged

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Smart MODS won't respond to such provacation.... so I'll do it

I've actually seen a number of threads where this MOD has helped someone, but I guess one should never let the facts get in the way of a misplaced rage post. :P
    No rage post, maybe a little payback towards this mod for me i dunno. Maybe i just take him wrong alot i dunno. Ill just ask Sugs do i take your comments wrong dude? I could i know that but your responses always seem to have sarcasm in them when people are bitching over losing with best hand with no remarks of how bad the others play is.. TON thnx for that post guess i cant say he NEVER helps anyone cause you just proved me wrong and im glad you did.. maybe its the way i take him and that would be all me, so im not sure im usually right when i get a feel for someone..

So back to the hand I agree that more info is needed, betting and such but im guessing you didnt try and slow play AK here did ya? you raised pre right? IF so then the other 2 players were horrible in calling a raise let alone an allin.. still nary word on the bad play of other 2 just AK which as every one can see is MUCH better hand then other 2. But either way i still dont get why communitys do this to a player. Not one word of other 2 hands being in the pot. Just down the player who is apart of this community not the other 2 donks in the hand. Heaven forbid we help our own here instead of downing them for having best hand(5th best at that). I thought we were supposed to be here for each other,give someone whos a member here a shoulder to cry on and feel there pain or help them dog other two players for playing horrible hands in an allin hand(if it was preflop) lol SMH
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    it all depends on how you play the hand and the community cards

PokerOwned Master
    Ak is a good hand but try to wait for theflop

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast