Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The whole world has my number no biggie. I get more weird calls in a day from these offers than you guys could ever give. Not to mention my numbers on my FB page lol. And I don't scam or steal BTW but the people who have and are now trying to better themselves I'm down to talk to anytime. Why make em a victim of the system when you can help someone bettr their life?
    Last edited by eichroll; 07-05-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dipstick2 View Post
    only question i got is ,if yu was stealin copper were yu on meth?because where i live in fla methheads steal copper,despirite drug addicts ? just askin an if so i understand ,if yu have let it go an see the errors of your ways, god bless ya an do the right thing
    People can be addicted to many things other than meth.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by dipstick2 View Post
    only question i got is ,if yu was stealin copper were yu on meth?because where i live in fla methheads steal copper,despirite drug addicts ? just askin an if so i understand ,if yu have let it go an see the errors of your ways, god bless ya an do the right thing

my friend was the dope fiend im just a gambling fiend never have touched the shit. i was tryin to make my money to gamble. I wouldve made $400 instead i get fucked for life pretty much i owe 40k left of the 48k restitution paid off 8k in 5 years

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    People can be addicted to many things other than meth.
    agreed but he was right about the reason i was there to begin with my friend was tweakin hard and that was his gig.. another stupid move by me as a kid but this one cost me the most

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good for you Dustin! None of us are perfect. I hope you continue using your skills for good things. I, for one, won't hold anything against you. Almost anything can be forgiven by me except rapists, pedophiles, and terrorists (I'm prior Army).

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    hey to not offend an you r right,my bat,i gave benifit of doubt he may have addiction problem,he might just have been thief,if so stop b4 yu r caught by wrong person, i saw yo chat bro, was just tryin to help yu deal an heal
    win if yu can but always play fair

well if you online playing poker you definitely dont have time to be out hanging with the wrong crowd. Grats and gl in your life.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamw View Post
    Good for you Dustin! None of us are perfect. I hope you continue using your skills for good things. I, for one, won't hold anything against you. Almost anything can be forgiven by me except rapists, pedophiles, and terrorists (I'm prior Army).
    Thank you for the support.

I once ripped a tag off of a mattress. Been looking over my shoulder ever since.

1-800-Rivdeee (the extra e is for extrariv)

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    well if you online playing poker you definitely dont have time to be out hanging with the wrong crowd. Grats and gl in your life.
    yeah im enjoying the summer but once fall hits u guys wont see me as much ill be finsihing up my last 12 units at college and moving on to San Fran state in the spring. Ill also be working doing sports broadcasting all fall (what im tryin to do with my degree) so I wont have nearly as much free time.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast