Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl
    rigged
    Last edited by lilg97; 07-05-2013 at 11:22 PM.
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    very tru abwill, me an him been playin poker for bout 6 yrs,he good ppl an we wish yu the best of luck bro, nose to grind stone , i,m a poor workin sap. yu work hard achieve your goals ,
    win if yu can but always play fair

Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post

Everyone always knew what i was " capable" of whether it be scamming or winning a ton of money.

in the middle of 2008 I was arrested and charged with a felony for stealing copper from an elementary school. I had my head in the clouds thinking i was untouchable and that I could do whatever I want. I found out real quick that was not true.

If i had the money and knew every single person i scammed I would pay them back if that was possible. But its not.

Most of you are gonna finish this thinking im just a POS like the rest of the scammers and thats fine.

but I hope that some of you will understand that at the very least I cant reverse what I did in the past.

I have not done anything like that in 5 years time and will never do it again.
    This needs clarification, are you saying you haven't committed a felony in 5 years? Or are you saying you haven't scammed anyone in 5 years?
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

People do change. I made so many mistakes when I was young and I learned from themand changed. Good luck and keep trying.

We have all done things we are not proud of from time to time, but it definitely says something about you as a person that you came past that and are so open about it now. You clearly have learned from it. And if nothing else, I'd say good for you. Seriously.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    This needs clarification, are you saying you haven't committed a felony in 5 years? Or are you saying you haven't scammed anyone in 5 years?
    Both. I have not scammed anyone since sometime 2008. I was in jail august thru nov of 08 and when i got out i met my girl and took a break from online poker. I was sick and tired of being a loser. I had to change who I was. I know who I am now and I know that I would never do that again, but i imagine that doesnt mean much to any of you guys. Someones word can only go so far and I get that.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    People do change. I made so many mistakes when I was young and I learned from themand changed. Good luck and keep trying.
    Thank you cutie.. seein your face just made me smile

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    We have all done things we are not proud of from time to time, but it definitely says something about you as a person that you came past that and are so open about it now. You clearly have learned from it. And if nothing else, I'd say good for you. Seriously.
    Thanks dude I appreciate all the kinds words I was expecting more bashing and more phone calls calling me an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    Thank you cutie.. seein your face just made me smile
    You're welcome hehe and be proud of yourself if you really are changing.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yes brother ppl do change and i am one of em. after my wifes mother dies we kinda went downhill and let drugs get ahold of us. since we got away from the drugs were slowly getting are life back together. it can happen so if you're serious then all the power to you. keep it up and good luck

joe

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast