Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: watering hole!

PokerOwned God
    You sound a bit disgruntled. Take a bad beat recently? I play for fun.

It really wasnt meant to be sideways nascar. Im always looking to learn no matter how long ive been playing... Good luck on the felt!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    My question to you is, if you have won 50K in the last two years , why in the hell are you playing in the PO freerolls anyway,,,,unless you have 50K in winnings in the last two years, that are off set by 75K in losses...
    Wagon, you took the words right out of my mouth...
    If you are that good, play buy in tourneys and earn your money, but donīt blame the people here...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mit420 View Post
    I have come to realize in a short period of time poker owned is a watering hole for the biggest losers in internet poker. They exhausted there finance's on real poker sites so they come here for free money. The sad thing is there game will not improve because merge programming rewards these retards so they truly believe they are good. When you brag about a BIG win being a 150 bucks you know you a chump and poker owned is were you belong. I wish the best of luck to the 1% on here that have skills or on here to have fun and just playing a game.

So by saying this you are admitting to being one of those washed up losers LOL, and you're still playing here only other a different name freedude123 with your best friend NascarfanSS and neither of you have seen the light of day since I met you because you're glued to the f***ing laptop day and night too zoned out to even change a diaper or take a hot shower or get a real job LOL. Weren't YOU just bragging last month when YOU won a couple dollars? That's because you are so broke because you don't ever get off your ass and get a real job, that a few dollars is a big deal to you. You could never play real money games because you never had any money to play with.... and the cycle continues
    _The Wife_

Banned
    I take poker for real and not just a game LOL, this is why your wife is divorcing you and you will never get vistations with your daughter Winter Rose, because Poker is real to you, and to the rest of the world, it actually IS just a game
    _The Wife_

PokerOwned Veteran
    tell him how you REALLY feel...

PokerOwned God
    pokerowned is a great site... quit crying lol

Banned
    Pokerowned is a great site. And believe it or not poker is a lot of people's lives. All I do is sit on the laptop 24/7 too. And no I have no job and never had 1. But....I also don't have a kid.

Banned
    poker is a big wasate of time you should probably get a job

Banned
    and continue to not have any kids becuase they cost $

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast