Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64036.87

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: watering hole!

Fluffypuppy you were banned from chatting for starting this conversation. End it now or I will have to take away your posting ability too. I do not want to deal with this drama, and this topic always gets out of control.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Its funny how people are about how good they think they are in this world. Everybody is just different and its all good.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mit420 View Post
    I have come to realize in a short period of time poker owned is a watering hole for the biggest losers in internet poker. They exhausted there finance's on real poker sites so they come here for free money. The sad thing is there game will not improve because merge programming rewards these retards so they truly believe they are good. When you brag about a BIG win being a 150 bucks you know you a chump and poker owned is were you belong. I wish the best of luck to the 1% on here that have skills or on here to have fun and just playing a game.
    My opinion is everyone has an opinion. This one seems to be motivated by frustration. You will find players of more or less skill whatever table you sit at. For those who care about my opinion, your game must be pretty bad to complain about those you deem as poor players. If you think it is Merge rewarding them, then try another venue. Once your reference point is established come back and let us know. Maybe this time not in a better than thou attitude.
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 07-29-2012 at 09:41 AM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

OK, i think you all missed the point here.
    MIT420 is one of the best players on PO. I agree with him that PO is a watering hole full of donk style players that take advantage of merge.
    MIT pissed me off sometimes also, but thats my dog!
    But is MIT really now freedude123? and is his wife really now divorcing him? and will he not see his daughter again! WOW!!!
    damn homey, in high school you was the man homey!!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Master
    I really love the opinions of people who look down on others when they really dont know anything about them

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I thank sites like poker owned for giving people the chance to play with out having to deposit their own money
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by 11kathy View Post
    I thank sites like poker owned for giving people the chance to play with out having to deposit their own money
    Thanks again
    said very well kathy i agreeee).. i think mits been gone now tho and i think he mite be in dafault too. tho now.

ahh she mad because poker is a sin and i am going to hell for playing cards. Another mrs.king

Quote Originally Posted by freedude123 View Post
    ahh she mad because poker is a sin and i am going to hell for playing cards. Another mrs.king
    oh mrs king was classic

Still am always 2 sides to a story believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast