Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 133 1231151101 ... LastLast

Upgrade idea -- Submit them here --

FROM ZAB: Got a good idea for an upgrade.. if you can think of it, and it sounds like fun. I will add it.

I figured I should put this on top so that those who came to this thread knew this was for more than just 1 idea...

FROM GEFISHY:So I was thinking... and I know that is generally not approved of... but what if there was a reward for the 10th place person in the PO freerolls?

I am not saying that the bubble boy should win cash but what about if they got their entry points back? This would only qualify for those who were actually opted in to the freeroll. And, seeing as these are PO points, Zab could very easily make sure that the person who placed 10th in the tourney got their points.

Even if they didn't get their full buy-in back, what if they got a portion. Maybe say 100 points??

IMPLEMENTED IDEAS:

Bubbleboy: 10th place in PO tourney's getting PO points (gefishy)4/6/11

I am Deep in a Tournament Forum: This forum is dedicated to posting if you are deep in a tournament (not including SnG's) (gefishy, Zab, AAChipMagnet, MrDignified)4/14/11

Car Name Changing for Car Drivers: Drivers of cars in the PO speedway (players with the most money earned within their respective cars) now have the ability to change the name of the car! (not sure who originated this, just saw Zab post it to this thread...) 4/11/11

Keep those ideas comin'!

As ideas get implemented (and if I remember to update this) I'll add them to the implemented ideas list.
    Last edited by gefishy; 04-19-2011 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Added I am Deep in Tournament to Implemented Ideas list

Zab
    Ya maybe Like maybe 50 points or something :P
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab

Upgrade idea -- Submit them here --

Got a good idea for an upgrade.. if you can think of it, and it sounds like fun. I will add it.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Knight-Lieutenant
    yeah that sounds good zab

Sergeant
    you Got a good idea for an upgrade.. if you can think of it, and it sounds like fun.......

Yeah Zab, I wasn't terribly concerned you would ignore this. You are CONSTANTLY upgrading this site! I think that this may give more incentive to join the forum and actually opt in. Maybe....

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gefishy View Post
    Yeah Zab, I wasn't terribly concerned you would ignore this. You are CONSTANTLY upgrading this site! I think that this may give more incentive to join the forum and actually opt in. Maybe....
    Well I doubt it'll get more people to join the forum because people will have no idea that the bubble boy gets rewarded.

well if they play tho,, and read stuff, and gtin a game,, the they will find out tho

Banned
    I like this idea it would be good for the bubble boy to get something or in this case bubble girl maybe

Sergeant Major
    that would be a good idea,

Page 1 of 133 1231151101 ... LastLast