Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64455.98

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    So what are we thinking for a payout structure? I'd like to see a steep payout, but I'll go with flow here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    1000 points to get 64 people? Wont happen

I am thinking one thats 100-150 points and one thats like 25 points
    This sounds like alot of fun, I'll definitely play. Since it's a promotion over several days, I think 100 is a good price that most people can afford, 25 is too low. I think the higher one should be worth more, even if it isn't quite 1000. Maybe 250-500. I would always spring 100 points for this, and if I had enough extra points I would occasionally play a higher one.

Another suggestion is to have a bracket that starts so that it covers the weekend since that's when more people seem to play. If it's a 5 day bracket, have it start Wednesday. That way people may be motivated to go ahead and play on wed/thurs for that chance that they will still be in it on the weekend. I think you will be more likely to increase traffic this way instead of catering to the grinders that are already playing all week.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    So what are we thinking for a payout structure? I'd like to see a steep payout, but I'll go with flow here.
    My suggestion would be:
    1st place: 50%
    2nd: 25%
    3rd & 4th: 12.5%

Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    My suggestion would be:
    1st place: 50%
    2nd: 25%
    3rd & 4th: 12.5%
    So that would be 3200, 1600 and 800. Not bad

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    I think one with 150 and one with 25 is good. I also don't see any reason why someone should be prohibited from entering both.
    Im debating entering both and multiple entries.. but that could get sticky
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    This sounds like alot of fun, I'll definitely play. Since it's a promotion over several days, I think 100 is a good price that most people can afford, 25 is too low. I think the higher one should be worth more, even if it isn't quite 1000. Maybe 250-500. I would always spring 100 points for this, and if I had enough extra points I would occasionally play a higher one.

Another suggestion is to have a bracket that starts so that it covers the weekend since that's when more people seem to play. If it's a 5 day bracket, have it start Wednesday. That way people may be motivated to go ahead and play on wed/thurs for that chance that they will still be in it on the weekend. I think you will be more likely to increase traffic this way instead of catering to the grinders that are already playing all week.
    Would you rather see it START on Saturday (Ending on a Thursday) or Start on a Tuesday (Ending on a Sunday)
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    So that would be 3200, 1600 and 800. Not bad
    Yea that could work

Would you rather see it START on Saturday (Ending on a Thursday) or Start on a Tuesday (Ending on a Sunday)
    I will play it whenever it starts, but I'm thinking starting it on Thursday or Friday would work best. That's when players brains start switching into "weekend" mode. They might go ahead and sign up with the intention of putting some in over the weekend if they survive the first day or 2.

Experienced Member
    ok

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I would vote for Monday or Tuesday, but that's just my personal preference. I realize that may not be best for everyone.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast