Best. Day. Ever.
    I wasn't a fan of that section either.

-------------
    @Zab

kewl

PokerOwned God
    I guess blue design is ok, important is an easy navigation, not pictures

Elite PokerOwned Member
    site is simple to me.. does seem cluttered at times..

when i small windows, the site looks all messed up.. but i manage.. could add more color to links.. like read/unread posts..

sometimes i wish i could tell the most recent new surveys just released by the sites.. is there an easer way to find new easy stuffs to do..

everyone here is a part of the site, regardless of how much they are here or able to be here, those who do particpate in this forum, should be able to reap in rewards. not everyone can win at poker on here it seems.. (o=

Zab
    Basically it will be the SAME but better.

Everything will be (Should be) In the same locations.. Just look alot better you know?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

The site is not very pretty but, it functions well. I'd like to say all that you do should be to make things simpler, not, more flashy. I'd stay away from heavy to load flash, and animations. But, yes, a cleaner, more professional site design would be great. You may just want to invest in a bigger design, and analytical firm. It'll will help in more than one way. It's not always true you get what you pay for, but, in the top tiers of web design and management, it is. GL

Zab
    The redesign has begun.

Once we get a first mock up done (In about 10 days) I will post it here for massive feedback
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    The redesign has begun.

Once we get a first mock up done (In about 10 days) I will post it here for massive feedback
    One of the things I mentioned b4 was "earn points looks ugly" ... here is what I meant ....

I run my screen res at 1024 x 768 as opposed to 1280 x 1024. Both of those resolution are pretty much the standards. Anyways at 1024 you can see what I mean by "ugly" ... At 1280 this is not a prob.

The current design is geared toward a 1280 and that's fine by me, not a deal breaker. Pretty much all the other sites I go to 1024 still works fine. I think its something in the code that adapts to the users settings.

Zab
    I believe thats because your screen is small or something.

Looks nothing like that for me

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    One of the things I mentioned b4 was "earn points looks ugly" ... here is what I meant ....

I run my screen res at 1024 x 768 as opposed to 1280 x 1024. Both of those resolution are pretty much the standards. Anyways at 1024 you can see what I mean by "ugly" ... At 1280 this is not a prob.

The current design is geared toward a 1280 and that's fine by me, not a deal breaker. Pretty much all the other sites I go to 1024 still works fine. I think its something in the code that adapts to the users settings.
    It is your resolution, as you suggested. I notice this also when I resize the window. If this can be fixed (something to do with the way the page scales I assume?) it should be fixed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast