Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Noi he should be invited to play, then invited to play in a $30 buy -in tourney for a guaranteed $1 million dollars 10max game...then just keep his buy in. lol ...then ban him.

Zab
    I sent 1050 points to Day so far from him
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
    Hi Zab, Jasoncoleman owes me $14 on paypal or my 5250 points i gave him back.

almost a month ago, i traded him 5250 points for $14 paypal, he said he was going to send that night...never did

i could not even get a hold of him for weeks, when i finally get a hold of him 3 weeks later, he not only is not admitting he owes me but he is taunting me, using profanity etc.
    Any update on this? Really want to see you get repaid.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    this guy has been doin this for a long time just bann his ip already he has shown his tru colors
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned Veteran
    He owes me 11k from 4/5 when he pleaded for a loan to buy something from Amazon and would pay me the next day..yes I fell for it as I was only trying to help and he has always paid me back...late but paid back. Only moments later I see him in 3 huge LLB's with the points I just gave him...he ignored any calls out to him.
    Now he just ignores or lies when I corner him. Yesterday he said he was getting points from whorebot and was paying me back some only to immediately go to the client and squander them. The problem with him is he is a GAMBLER and has NO REMORSE. You saw in my post how he just laughed at everyone. If you look at the chat log from last night after you talked to him..he came into chat with an air of arrogance. It is only a matter of time that he goes by the ways of BringMeCards....AmberSweety...and the many others that get in too deep and end up screwing everyone over. He has all the signs!

Zab
    Interesting..... This is obviously an issue.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytradin View Post
    He owes me 11k from 4/5 when he pleaded for a loan to buy something from Amazon and would pay me the next day..yes I fell for it as I was only trying to help and he has always paid me back...late but paid back. Only moments later I see him in 3 huge LLB's with the points I just gave him...he ignored any calls out to him.
    Now he just ignores or lies when I corner him. Yesterday he said he was getting points from whorebot and was paying me back some only to immediately go to the client and squander them. The problem with him is he is a GAMBLER and has NO REMORSE. You saw in my post how he just laughed at everyone. If you look at the chat log from last night after you talked to him..he came into chat with an air of arrogance. It is only a matter of time that he goes by the ways of BringMeCards....AmberSweety...and the many others that get in too deep and end up screwing everyone over. He has all the signs!
    I witnessed the chat yesterday and during all of it he still had the courage to private chat me and ask for a loan.... Guy needs to answer questions and repay or something else needs to happen. Hope everyone gets repaid that is owed points from him.

yes he did the same to RVcrusher when the guy nicely asked for payback...I felt bad...Jasoncoleman went on to curse him out and saying messed up shit just b.c he was asking for payback....it was ridiculous this guy shouldnt be allowed to play FRs cause if he wins carbon he will just keep it allow him to play client to try to obv win some pts back and hold all of his winnings since you have the power to do so...but this guy should be barred from the loanshark, its a shame that he beggs for loans and is so bad at poker just loses then keep begging ad making ppl feel bad and they help him out and they get screwed...

He is on now, and apparently has no regard for those he owes, unless if he has paid and this is not updated....

Zab
    Worse yet.. he did an offer worth 60 points, but it was set to high at 3000 accidentally.. He knew it, bought a ton of coupons

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast