Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    9/10 people dont have the points to debt from them....but i see what ur saying....

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    How is anything you said different from what we already have? If someone get any points in anyway you can just go to debt collector and take the points from their account that they owe you. On your own without their permission needed. The only thing you said that I like is that they will have to wait however many days they were in default to take out another loan.
    its difference because they have client and all the promotions available still so they are more likely to want to earn points and in the proses percentage of the points has to come from evreything

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    How is anything you said different from what we already have? If someone get any points in anyway you can just go to debt collector and take the points from their account that they owe you. On your own without their permission needed. The only thing you said that I like is that they will have to wait however many days they were in default to take out another loan.
    The difference is that if someone earns points, instead of keeping them in their account, they could just turn around and buy tourney coupons, raffle tickets, or stick it in the client so that they are actively keeping them in a place where debt collector can't seize the points.

PokerOwned Master
    i think this idea wouldnt change anything

I think you have to allow them to actually do some stuff for points or how are they gonna pay back in the first place? More loans?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    giving out a loan to someone is one of the shadiest thing that i have heard about.

PokerOwned God
    i agree that you should pay your debts but idk about not allowing them to buy coupons because people would prob just quit the site...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123