Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    I would help ya but I know that you know you would never hire me

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I see beneifts, more hits on the site, more surveys completed, more rakeback, and importantly its win-win situatuoin

Sounds good but I don't know how it would work. None of my accounts are linked through pokerowned which sucks. I have one account linked through RTR. I guess we will see how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I seriously need someone who knows the ins & outs of some of the largest poker sites and do a presentation with me

Points involved!
    I am definitely interested in putting together a presentation with you. I have a lot of sites in mind, but Yoda is probably right about wanting something in return. I am reluctant to mention sites specifically due to some being competition to this site at this time, but I know some that would not expect anything in return to merge because both sites would be benefiting by cross advertisement and both sites gain more members in the end. I could definitely use some points for putting a killer presentation together with you. I think we could use a marketing strategy that would double the number of your members. A LOT of potential here.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Long time no talk Zab!! I think it would be beneficial to the players but would probably hurt your overall business model? I mean all your strives for unique promos and such, don't you think it would get swallowed up by a bigger site or are you looking to step back a bit cause the site takes a lot of your time? Whatever you figure out i hope you can keep the format you have designed. This is a premier forum BTW!

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

<-----------duh right here zab!!

PokerOwned God
    my opinion is whatever works for you Zab, i am not a member of those sites, (that i know of), but moer tournaments is always a plus as well as more better players...

do what you got to do.. i support ya

Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    Sounds good but I don't know how it would work. None of my accounts are linked through pokerowned which sucks. I have one account linked through RTR. I guess we will see how it works.
    All of my account are linked to RTR but it would be worth putting together a solid presentation to submit to them to see if they would be interested in merging without wanting something in return. I think there is enough enticing promotions and members here to get RTR to consider a merge. There are way more sites out there that I am apart of that could be potential prospects as well that are just as established with as much credibility and history as Rake the Rake.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah, what everyone else says, your the man Zab, do what you think is best!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

My thought is "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" .
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast