Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63917.92

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I like that idea!
    Third Eye Seen It Coming

One thing about RTR is that their general focus seems to be more towards poker training. I'm not sure if that's the direction you want PO to go in, but the differences between the two sites definitely presents a challenge. I know a lot about various poker sites, as I generally spend the time between freerolls browsing the web between here and various training sites, so let me know if you need any help. I'll be glad to do anything in my power to help.
    Last edited by jasonv12; 06-24-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    What if you got access to all their $5000 monthly tournaments?
    Thats exactly what will bring more members to us vs letting a larger site or forum try to control operations. I think as long as they agree to name you CEO of the merged union, then we could keep going in the positive direction you have driven this site in so far.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    One thing about RTR is that their general focus seems to be more towards poker training. I'm not sure if that's the direction you want PO to go in, but the differences between the two sites definitely presents a challenge. I know a lot about various poker sites, as I generally spend the time between freerolls browsing the web between here and various training site, so let me know if you need any help. I'll be glad to help any way I can.
    The differences between these sites and forums is what would make a good union, this is the most unique site I am apart of and broadening the horizons for this site will only increase our prize pools, which players cannot overlook a guaranteed prize pool of the magnitude Zab is talking about. I see this being interesting and pushing the envelope of poker forums if merged with the right site that complements PO.

Experienced Member
    Most sites are constantly battling the constant outflux of cashflow from rec players to regulars due to withdrawals. Basically, if there isn't any money flowing up the ecosystem the whole thing dies. Anything that adds to the overall cashflow upward (even if marketing derived funds) improves the overall profitability of the site. I don't see why they wouldn't shoot it down. You'd need traffic statistics from your site, independent monthly revenue sufficient enough to justify the partnership, and likely a lawyer to draft up a contract.

There is definitely a way to partner with these sites without giving them control of PokerOwned. I think this is where Zab is headed, not just handing PO off to another affiliate.

One question I have is if PokerOwned is the smaller site within the union, will that cause PO to fall to a higher power? I mean, will the other site dominate over this one?

PokerOwned Master
    Training is the way to go to build a bigger site. whats the first thing you searched for when you started playing? i know i spent hours and hours looking for advice/strategy, and people are always learning no matter how good they get. i think a site solely for freerolls is limited to an extent. I've always thought what this site lacks is actual poker talk and discussion. I think this site has huge potential to be one of the biggest poker communities online. you already have the freeroll side of things dialed, but when people move on from freerolls, there's little to keep them coming back. There are so many other ways to bring people in without a marge to a larger site.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    This site has a lot of great promos and frs!

Sounds like an AWESOME idea! PokerOwned is by far the best Forum I've joined yet and it keeps getting better!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast