Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

where is the best site for some freeroll? thanks :)

where is the best site for some freeroll? thanks i need some money!

pokerstars comes first in any category(even freerolls obviously) if u not american, then i would point out Full Tilt Poker(again if u not american!), and after these both...well..... i hope god will help ya ...........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

EddieTorr
    Good suggestions for starters, but a completely different ballgame if you're in the U.S.

Experienced Member
    I run BCP from the US as they have unlimited $10 FRs on demand all day long, and obviously Carbon is the big hitter for PO tourneys, PO has tons on BCP too but all the $15-$20 where carbon is $35-$45 :P

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangla99 View Post
    I run BCP from the US as they have unlimited $10 FRs on demand all day long, and obviously Carbon is the big hitter for PO tourneys, PO has tons on BCP too but all the $15-$20 where carbon is $35-$45 :P
    how are the competition in these?

Mr
    i think pokerstars

5 years ago party poker used to have the best of them. for a whole month they have like 2k fr everyday for couple times a day.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Black Chip Poker is nice my favorite personally. BetOnline has some as well.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    fuck around with these PO mo'fuckers and you'll be free rolling in no time flat

Banned
    i play bcp freerols as well have placed 4th and 2nd money at 10 same competition as u would expect at freeroll. u also get points every time u make top 10 for bi-weekly standings for tourney tics. top ten get 1st also gets tic to 100k gtd 215$ seat. gl all im on the top 150 goin for #1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast