Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64312.61

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Master Sergeant
    All innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Sergeant
    Yeah of course you raise, maybe a weak kicker and granted a suited hand only increases by 2% being better off than its non-suited counterpart but i will raise any suited ace because if i do hit my flush its unlikely someone will beat me if there are no full house posibilities so only the running flush would take me down.

so in a scenario you've got KQ suited... and Iv'e got A4 suited (both holdings are the same suit, for this example just say hearts) I've raised, and all but 2 others fold, you'd most likely call with that hand. the flop comes Kc, 2h, 9h. well I know what your going to do... a nice raise! not too big you want anyone who hit to tag along. the turn, Kc, 2h, 9h, 5s. we'll with one folding and one calling... we but them on a flush draw, 2 pair , any pair or 10J, 10Q, JQ. well you dont want to see a 10 J Q unless its a heart you bet and he calls, Kc, 2h 9h, 5s and now Jh comes down, well if they were on a straight it doesnt matter, can get a running flush and no full houses. well there is just 1!! hand that can beat me and let me tell you the chances of it are slim to none, you bet out. i snap your bet in a heart beat, no point in me re-raising that'll give the game away and i want to be unpredictable. oh no the very unlikely hand that i hand has just showed up. but you played it correctly i mean what donk calls with any suited ace.... i tell you... the donk who just handed you a beat down :P

for the record... i will play any suited ace... but not any non-suited ace, only premium aces with non-suited will do. granted you will not get many chances of a flush anyway but if you do and you got an ace well who's laughing now :P plus even though you can use that info against me now it will make me unpredictable. i roughly play 1 in every 4 hands (so about 25%) but i have a good post flop game

PokerOwned Pro
    I agree with SUFC All in

Knight-Lieutenant
    Fold pre-flop in FR. I would bet in any of these circumstances:
    *I'm on the button and i think i can steal the blinds
    *Bet if it is Heads-Up

Knight
    i would call pre flop since its suited but i wouldnt call the reraise on the flop because its to risky and they could easily have you out kicked or paired their pockets. many hands bat you and plus the other preson that called the reraise probably has a good amount of outs on you probably has straight draw or flush draw. i would fold in that situation easily

Banned
    My question is what position you were in. Because unless you were in hijack or button i dont understand why A-4 was played in the first place. If it was a steal attempt and u got popped then muck (obviously) but if you have numbers on him and the odds are right I suppose a shove would be ok.

Sergeant
    I was one off from the button, going for weak steal attempt, but then i like to play any suited ace anyway if its cheap enough. lol i didnt expect this question to get so much press can we have more circumstance questions from others and see the different views on them as well??

I would fold from the beginning :P:P:P

cuz i would had the feeling its not a great hand to win , high comp

except if the river was 2 pair , any pair or 10J, 10Q, JQ as you said might get the hand too :

goodluck everyone with all handds

Corporal
    i would have played the hand to be honest by any chance was the player that won that hand russian lol

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast