Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63180.76

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    carbon has plenty of freerolls u just gotta know where to find them, but ure romanian and so naturally you are an idiot
    i play carbon and i dont even know what rich is lol

I have always liked carbon software.

i think it works alot bad beats but thats on;ine poker better than american card room or bovada

nobody else here gets bothered with Carbon's non-fullscreen mode....???....it really gives me tics.....O.o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

It's not like there is much choice for US players. It's Carbon (or one of the other merge skins), Bovada, Acr, Revolution. I may have missed one but w.e. I like bovada because of the easy quick payouts with no fees. I play on carbon for the freerolls. I don't like the rest very much and I actually hate ACR.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Carbon has the best software out of any US site. Their cashouts suck, has anybody been able to cash out from them and if so how long did it take.

Quote Originally Posted by ecpopp View Post
    played for a while now, but think the programing is way to predictable
    I think it's getting better, but that's definitely how I felt when I tried Carbon out pre black friday.

As a US player Carbon is all i've got. The other sites have very little traffic and the software on RGN and ACR is terrible IMO. Bovada is the only other option, but it's limited traffic.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i wud hope for Americano playrs to enjoy more option for online poker play but honestly dnt feel so bad for them becoz the software they play is alrdy one of the best for play poker and make money as so many freerolls on it carbon gud design and many cool emoticons it is fun place to b but definitley more option wud b nice it all depend on DOJ.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i like the carbon software. i think the only thing that i would like to see is the complete tournament history, not a partial

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast