Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63835.78

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    This time at least I beat 3 players, before I got busted because it was 6th hand of the tournament.

Experienced Member
    yea I had KK in a live game and he shoved all in with TT and flopped a T pretty cr4ppy feeling when it was 350.00 in the pot

Seasoned Veteran
    This time I improved to 7th hand on my 3rd tournament with paid points. I hold JJ. UTG raised 3x BB. 2 limpers, I just CALLED. Reason: I don't want to miss and fold with a big pot. I will play safe here.

Board comes: 4 8 9 rainbow

UTG made a small bet (He probably missed at this point)
    limper raised to a pot size bet. I thought... well, I can let straight draws get there, I don't think he's got 2 pairs or better. I reraise 1/3 of my stack.
    Limper immediately pushed all in with his 9T, I called

Turn: T River: Ace

This is pretty bad luck losing to top pair. Statistically (using holdem calculator) I should win 81% of the time here! Leaving me with only 30 chips left.

Statistically 99.4% of the people beat my luck. I am keeping track!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You just have to brush it off and keep playing your game.

I hate being all in preflop. Theres just so much that csn go wrong even with aces. Every player has their own strategy but all in or fold doesnt make sense to me. any suited flop any paired board or any connecting board like 789 is bad for your aces. Assuming you are playing a tournament or freeroll especially theres no way your playing with tight players theres always a donkfish in every game so that considered I don't want the donk to have my chips so I never ship preflop so he can call with 910 suited and hit. But everyone has there own thoughts.

PokerOwned Pro
    happens way too often ,,, need to be able to shake it off and move on.

Seasoned Veteran
    I understand that you are trying to limit your risk. The thing is... I thought you WANT to put in your money when you are ahead. That's exactly what I did.

It doesn't seem to happen as often in a B&M live game.

to bad

DBH
    Suck outs will happen again and again, just dont tilt from them.

PokerOwned Pro
    It is just a part of poker. Roll with the punches, and get back up and plug away again. Not much you can do with how the cards fall. We play the odds, but sometimes the odds work against us

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast