Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63008.71

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    need more ways to earn points...i am on E

PokerOwned Veteran
    Nice to know that if I miss the tournament for whatever reason, I'll get my points back. One question, though, hope it's not a stupid one: Has anyone made a successful withdrawal from FTP since black friday?

Knight
    I just got enough points to enter my first freeroll too! Hopefully I'll be winning my first this weekend

Sergeant
    thats great... i missed it today had to go real quick to the university at that moment but tomorrow im gonna play it for sure thnx to all for the replys

PokerOwned Master
    The frerolls are definitely fun. I have only played the 35, 40 point freerolls on Cake so far. I have a Carbon account, but usually too much going on when those start and never played a PO tourney on FullTilt since I am in a free country that does not allow me being on FullTilt.

PokerOwned God
    Unfortunately you are not allowed to play at FT, because the restricted tourneys there are great

Quote Originally Posted by FastOne View Post
    Nice to know that if I miss the tournament for whatever reason, I'll get my points back. One question, though, hope it's not a stupid one: Has anyone made a successful withdrawal from FTP since black friday?
    Not sure if u mean usa but i know other non usa players have withdrawn

Yes, I must say the options and ideas on this site keep getting better and better. Really good idea and simple PO. Nice job guys. I know it took some time and manual process' but, I sure you guys will get it all fine tuned. My only complaint would be to enforce some level of civility among posts and chat, even in the clients. I know that it's a numbers game, but, some of the offenses will turn new members off. Just FYI

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
    this is a great option, because sometimes my comp lags big time, so sometimes ill be waiting for it and miss it LOL

so the refund option is the nuts
    I asked for a refund when the tourney was voided and I still didn't get it back.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    I asked for a refund when the tourney was voided and I still didn't get it back.
    I would not sweat the refund. I know I got mine refunded to me up to 12 hours later. I also have had quite a few refunds, becaue Cake gives me so many unsuccessful registrations that it is like AK vs QQ.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast