Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    hey wont read it anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Suhweet View Post
    Okay Thank you for this thread, I am new here today and am glad to see this. I thought I was slower than slow because I could not figure out how to chat. I bought my ticket for Carbon Poker over 25 minutes ago... and did not get it on the 12: 30 round so again this is helpful information. Looking forward to playing with you all and GL.
    Ha! Tthanks for proving azreal1 wrong and restoring my faith in humanity.
    JK

I have helped 2 people already so that is good enough for me.
    (It feels good to pay it forward)
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

as an idea to help newbs futher
    haveing a full list of lincs in order (depending on how much time/patience)
    so all the FAQs etc in a list a kind of index if u will...if you dont want to cba i may attempt it later tonight/tomorrow morning depending on how long im in the fr's for tonight
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    Ha! Tthanks for proving azreal1 wrong and restoring my faith in humanity.
    JK

I have helped 2 people already so that is good enough for me.
    (It feels good to pay it forward)
    i was talking more once the thread dies down its still fresh and new so of course people will read...but they would rather be spoonfed in chat than have to actually do something like reading
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    It wasn't too long ago that I was new so I still sorta remember some of the things that were very helpful in learning about the site.
    Here is a bunch of info:

There are some promotions that are passive
    WSOPokerOwned
    Player Ratings
    so I recomend visiting all the tabs listed under promotions and checking them all out!

In order to be able to chat on the main page, one must first make a post or two in the forum.
    It doesn't have to be a thread created, you can reply to any thread.
    You can post in THIS ONE.

Black Chip Poker results are always delayed. Thats why they are part of some promotions but not all.

Any Last Longer bets you made on BCP will possibly take up to 2 days to pay out.

The bounties listed on the main page are for Carbon Games only.

If you register early, your name might show up as a bounty.

If you need to opt out of a tournament you can if the password page has not been activated yet.
    (More than 15 minutes until)

Click on (View All Tournaments)
    Right below the Freeroll Schedule on the Main Page and there is an option to opt out at the far right.
    See image below .
    The raffle gives you free tickets for offers you do over 25pts. You may have free tickets and not even know it! They expire after 24 hrs so check it daily!

Carbon coupons can sometimes be delayed. It is better to stock up (if and when you can) and have them ready rather than trying to buy one right before the game.

Some of the offerwalls are better at paying than others. Don't waste time doing offers that are not either on the
    Task Ticker
    or the What's Working Page.

There are always new Videos being added so check them out daily for new ones.

For every promotion there is a FAQ page to go with it!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tips for Radio Loyalty

Radio Loyalty Post with pictures

You can earn 5 points every 10 minutes listening to the Radio (US, UK, Canada & Australia only)

Clear your cache if it's not working for you.

There are 3 different Radio Loyalty offers.
    The one on the main offers page is the 5pt per 10 minutes.
    The one that shows up on the right bottom of home page under videos is 2 pts per 10 min.
    The one under Peanut Labs is 7 pts per 30 minutes.

I choose the one on the offerwalls page, and as suggested in another thread, got a browser add-on timer .....
    https://sites.google.com/site/mysimpletimer/

I set a countdown for 10 minutes , mute it and leave it alone. I like the blues station, it gives me commercial (video) catchpas that are no problem
    When my timer goes off I go back to the RadioLyalty page to enter the catchpa and reset timer.

After you click the link and it opens the radio page, leave it on one station for 10 minutes. The catchpa will pop up, you fill it out, press enter.

The radio page will reload itself and start all over again.

Certain browsers have given people trouble. I use firefox and it works fine.

You can mute it if you like and it will still give you the points.

There are still ads on the page that will play sound and there is no getting around that. I found that if I switch over to whatever other tabs I have open it never even starts playing but I still get a catchpa.

If you change the station or refresh the page it starts the process all over again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few other things I haven't had issues with but see other asking about frequently.

"Where's my points?...I bought points and want to get into the game in XX minutes?" or "I can't go into marketplace, it says I purchased points so I cant "

If you buy points or try to Redeem points
    that will have to be manually done by Zab. You should check for his status at the top of chat-box before proceeding or expect that it will not be instant. It will also mean you can't do LLB's or go into marketplace.

This is designed to prevent scamming and is no reflection on you. It happens to everyone equally.

"I was doing this survey and spent XX minutes and then it told me disqualified and I didn't get points"
    Ya that happens to the best of us. Its frustrating! It still happens to me so I don't have an answer but I feel your pain.

"Why do I have negative points?"

There was likely an issue with a Credit Card offer and it got reversed. The points you received for that offer have been debited.

"I opted in to a PO free-roll but then didn't enter the tournament. How do get my points back?"

You will need to know the tourney ID. You can find this by looking at your Points History You can request refund on free rolls starting within last 24 hours.

Go to Help Desk Tab and choose Request Refund

"I did XXXX offer and didn't get my points, who do I complain to ?"

Each offerwall has its own support (except for CPA and PO offers) On the specific page look for a link that says check offer status or support.

Here is a link to a post I made about my system for contacting support.

"Under everyone's avatars at the very bottom of the profiles it has the amount of money won. Where is this money being won at? "

That is money won from PO games on Merge (Carbon or Aced), Lock, Black Chip, and Juicy . This information, along with All Time Tournaments Won, All Time Money Won, All Time Final Tables, and Current Month Money Won can also be seen on the Leaderboard

"Why are there Black Chip Poker sit n go Poker Owned tournaments? How do I get in?"

It is an error on BCP's part, no one actually plays in those.
    Rely on the schedule on the home page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are several helpful threads and videos that help. You may have already read some of these. I am just trying to conglomerate all this info into one post for the new people.

The videos are listed under Help Desk

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ners-5002.html

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f22...y+online+timer

Passwords video
    PokerOwned Passwords and Coupons - YouTube

Promotions Video
    PokerOwned Promotions - YouTube

Great post Kitty! Thank you hopefully NEW members see this it is extremely useful!!

Until I can get a sticky, Maybe Y'all can help me.

At the top of this page, you can RATE this thread 1-5 stars. If you were helped by this then please do rate it highly. I think it helps it to keep it at top of forum. (and it will feed my ego)
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea great thread for newbies who just joined!

Banned
    nice post buddy
    they should apreciate your time while writing that

Survey Master
    i dont know if i enjoyed the great thread for the new users more or reading azreals posts in it lol

Lot of work went into this - nice job, Wicked - it will definitely help newbies if they bother to read it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow good info on this page. Wish i would have had that when i first started. would of made things a lot easier

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast