Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Switching WPN (BCP/ACR) skin? how to transfer player notes

I already assumed how to do this, but when I saw it I thought this would be good directions to share: Anyone who uses a Winning network skin and wants to switch skins, from BCP, ACR, etc (this ESPECIALLY is important if you got on Fab for WinningStaking) to another, Here's how to move your notes along with you.

How To Move Notes From One WPN Operator To Another (ACR, TP, BCP)
    1. Open Windows Explorer (right click your start button
    2. Navigate to C:\
    3. Locate the directory of your current skin/operator (America's Cardroom, Black Chip Poker, True Poker, 5dimes, Bookmaker) and open this folder
    4. Next locate the profiles folder and open it
    5. Then open the folder containing your username
    6. Copy the file named "User Notes.bin" (right click file, copy)
    7. Repeat the prior steps until you've navigated to the folder containing your new username at your new skin/operator
    8. Right click any empty space within said folder and Paste the prior "User_Notes.bin" file (allow the system to overwrite the existing file)
    9. Rejoice! For now you've successfully transferred your previous player notes and can get back to making money on the poker tables!
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Really cool, thanks for the information. Maybe I will give it a try even though I dont mind their skins. Bets skins gives me headaches.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    very good information. thanks for sharing.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    also most useful mention ever, if you pull up a table youre not at while running a hud, it still tracks the info of players at the table youre railing. data mining ftw
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    also most useful mention ever, if you pull up a table youre not at while running a hud, it still tracks the info of players at the table youre railing. data mining ftw
    I should consider this. I've never used one but, it's an advantage others have and it certainly wouldn't hurt my game.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. scam risk

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! scam risk

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. scam risk

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. scam risk

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. scam risk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast