Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63456.76

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: surveys

PokerOwned Veteran
    Surveys rarely work for, stopped doing them all together.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm pretty burned out on surveys. I really hate filling out captchas only to find out the survey is closed...

Banned
    sometimes they work and sometimes they dont you have to try harder gl

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Surveys are hit and miss. I found if you do them when they are new, clear cookies and don't lie is the best approach. some you get paid for and some you don't just like in hold-em sometimes you get paid off and sometimes you don't. Anyway have fun.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cssml609 View Post
    i have tried about 100 surveys and im always not qualified. they get all your fing info and tell u to f off
    seems true. we are always getting dickerd

PokerOwned Demi-God
    having the boss hand before the river and then getting bet figures all the time for me lol

Seasoned Veteran
    I have fille out so much stuff that i think it is all bull. they say u r not what we are looking for and I have tried everything. It is very frustrating, cause zab lets it go on and not does any great supervision of what really works an what is a waste of time.

Experienced Member
    I have tried to do several surveys and everytime it says you are not qualified. I think it is just luck because I even lied and said I owned a company with over 1000 employees and it still said you don't qualify. I really don't know how you can qualify but I have found that crowdflower is pretty good but don't know how often they update these tasks.

PokerOwned Master
    Surveys they take half your info, get information they want and THEN they say "disqualified" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

PokerOwned Master
    But when the servey pay out they really pay out. But not sure if its worth it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12