Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64404.78

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    i like to watch t.v and push the fold button till i get a good hand the first 2 hours then i start to pay attention

Experienced Member
    Freerolls are actually harder to beat imo, op is right.

PokerOwned God
    i play all sorts of ways, depending upon my bankroll mostly

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    i play all sorts of ways, depending upon my bankroll mostly
    Freeroll <---no money involved
    Signed Doyle Brunson; Super Systems 2 book for sale pm for details and pictures

Quote Originally Posted by pzz901 View Post
    my stratagy for freerolls is to sit out for like 10 mins to get all the garbage players out of the way
    yeah man..i totally agree......ten minutes for 4 20 and then relaxed back .......xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I think you have to play tight! most of the players charged with anything just because it's freeroll,
    you should take advantage of that

honestly...there is none....just play ur game like you would nomally play any reg mtt....thats the only way to honeslty pass the terrible all ins or the bs

Experienced Member
    i havn't played real money tournament online almost freeroll the only weapon you can have is patience with all the non significant all -ins you'll probably tilt... but with patience you can set your games up. i play freeroll just to train myself so i won commit any bankroll with many mistakes

Seasoned Veteran
    i think a good stratagy for freeroles is to play slow and just wait for hands

I think strategy is rather indyvidual option. why? cuz. many plaers can play with many diffrent strategies, and if they winnign, most of them is good. in my point of view u can use main rules in poker. i mean here, playing with high cards and bluffing at the late positon, I know what I am talking about becouse i started with freerolls on PartyPoker and now I play with very fine bankroll, u can also steal bb.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast